Lime Green Extensions

I want him more.

Rae passed by the table at sat with her friends of scene kids. I noticed the confidence in their walks and their smiles. It seemed that even though people hated them they didn’t care about what they thought. Each of them had long lime green stripes down the sides of their hair, uniting as some kind of cult.

I pushed my glasses closer to my eyes. They sat to the table next to mine. I watched them as they socialized. I wanted to be one of them. My body hungered for the touch of tutus caressing my legs and color accessories. I tricked my mind into thinking that that was what I wanted to be, what I needed to become.

Irritating voices traveled through my ears from those little pests that called themselves the “Mini Jerseyshorians”. Each time a sound would come out of any of their mouths it was like a screech trying to make my ears bleed. I just wanted to run my fingers through their horrid hair and slam them against the hard white brick wall. Maybe then I could’ve painted a beautiful picture with their natural red paint. I bet Rae and her friend would appreciate it.
I stayed quiet by myself eating my sandwich as life started to pass me by. No matter how angry I was I never followed through. Maybe that was why I was never good enough to be in Rae’s clique. All of them had confidence and unique personalities. I yearned for some kind of interaction with those gorgeous amazing people.

Then from the corner of my eyes I noticed that one of the boys kept peering over towards me. I hoped that my cheeks kept themselves from turning rosy red. His name was Jett, and he was Rae’s best friend. He broke up with his girlfriend a few weeks ago, and from the look in his eyes he was on the prowl for girls.

Before I knew it Jett walked my way. I thought that I lost my heart since he made it stay completely still. My body started to tense up with fear of messing some kind of thing up. Maybe I would’ve said something stupid like blurt out how hot he is. Unless he liked that nervous girl character, then I must’ve been that.

“Jamie, right?” He took the seat across from mine. My eyes slowly peered up at his charming smile. Six seconds at the table he already made me melt into nothing but a puddle of sticky sweat and intimidation.

“Yeah,” I tried to smile without being creepy.

“Why are you all alone? You look very beautiful,” he playfully winked at me. If my heart wasn’t gone before it just soared through the stars.

“I don’t know,” I bit my sandwich to distract me.

“Well I wanted to let you know that there’s a party tonight, and I would love to see your face there,” his voice turned sentimental. Before I could say something cute and witty the bell rang to calm down my nerves. He left a kiss on my hand before leaving along Rae’s side, gossiping about what happened with me.

I wondered if all of this was my imagination or he actually just talked to me. My heart started to fan girl over the thought of him calling me beautiful. Everything began to spin, I felt dizzy from the smallest step out of the cafeteria. It almost hurt my thoughts of what I should wear for tonight’s party.

~

Lights changed from different colors to the beat of the music that exploded from the house. I gazed at it with adoring eyes, thinking that I had nothing left to lose. What friends would I have to lose? What reputation would I have to trash? I thought to myself if I didn’t live my life now everything else would be a bore.

When I entered the house it was swarmed with empty red cups and random people making out with each other. I swallowed all the fear that kept choking up in my throat. I passed through the people, trying to find Jett. The fear of something wet or any type of substance falling on my head inspired me to move quicker. So many people surrounded the whole house, I hardly had any space. Though, they were all beautiful, dyed hair and piercings.
“Hey Jamie!” I heard my name being called from the other side of the stairs. The smoke from all the cigarettes and pot almost blinded me from figuring out who it was. Thankfully, I knew his voice already.

When I turned around to say something I noticed him putting his around some scene fail of a girl. Anger burned inside of my soul, thinking of what a bitch she might have been. She was so ugly, her gauges were obviously fake and she had the worst extensions.
“This is Tracey,” Jett introduced her to me. A scowl crawled across my lips when she took one glance at me. I knew that I struck fear in her, because she jumped inside of her skin after I revealed my scowl.

“Nice to meet you,” she squeaked. Jett could have done so much better, he could have had me. He then excused himself to take care of something, leaving me and his girlfriend together alone. I knew I had to get rid of this girl. She stood in the way of Jett figuring out that I was the perfect girl for him. She had to be taken care of.

“I’m sorry about the scowl before,” I laughed anxiously. I felt my hands shaking with pent up anger.

“Its fine I guess,” she then made the ugliest smile. She wore braces with the color pink and lime green, she was such a wannabe.

“Let’s talk somewhere quieter,” I screamed from the booming music.

“Um, okay I guess,” she nervously agreed. Plans roamed through my mind, thinking of ways to get rid of her.

“Let’s go upstairs and I’ll tell you embarrassing stories about Jett,” I faked a smile. She looked a bit confused, probably because she couldn’t hear anything. Every time she opened her mouth or I even glanced at her I throw up a little.

“He’s never really mentioned you,” she mentioned as we reached the top of the stairs. Of course Jett didn’t mention me; he probably didn’t want to make her jealous.

“Weird,” I commented as we entered a dark room. I let her in first, and shut the door behind us. She gasped as the door shut and locked. “Ugly bitch,” I whispered underneath my breath.

Suddenly, I dashed up to the fake girl and slammed her head against the white wall. Blood didn’t splatter yet, but I knew my job wasn’t done yet. When she collapsed onto the floor I swept my foot back and kicked her in the stomach. A groan left her stomach, that home wrecker should feel the pain she deserved.

Her body laid there, not strong enough to even fight back. I laughed at how pathetic she appeared on the ground. Jett probably picked her up from some cheesy store, and then she probably tricked him. That poor boy, I was doing a favor for him. Later when I disposed the body we would have celebrated.

Finally I took the hand mirror from the dresser and smashed it down on her head. Shards of glass darted inside of her head, making her scream. Blood started to drip down the sides of her head, making a puddle. The music from downstairs blocked out any noise that could be heard. Killing someone was hard work, but I decided to let her rot inside of actually killing her immediately.

I grabbed her knock-off Vans and dragged her into the closet. Her fat-ass body made me almost gave up on actually carrying her. I shut the door after throwing her into the pile of clothes. The dirty work was done, and the fun just begun. Jett and my love were just beginning to blossom, hopefully no other sluts would get in the way, or else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy(: