Status: Comment&Subscribe?

You Said Forever, but It Seems Like Never

For once,I didn't feel like punching her in the face.

BANG!
I cried out, clutching my head as it throbbed in pain. I had forgotten the intense pain they called a hangover since it has been about two years.
“What?!” I yelled, my voice was hoarse after all of that throwing up and there was nothing that could possibly make my headache worse after that loud bang. “Get up now,” My mom ordered. “It’s nearly two in the afternoon!” She walked away muttering something out ‘teenagers and their damn sleeping habits.’ I groaned as I rolled over, my body was still sore and bruised. I wouldn’t know the full extent until l looked into my mirror.

I slowly trotted out of my steaming shower that had helped relax my tense muscles, looking into the mirror after I wiped off the condensation. My jaw was an ugly blue and I had a black eye that would be noticeable if I were to blink. The bruises below my neck didn’t bother me. Those could be easily hidden but the ones on my face? No. Now I had to see if foundation would cover it.

Multi-tasking, I brushed my hair while blow drying it, wincing as I brushed out a difficult knot. Once I was dressed and my bruises were covered I opted to not wear eyeliner today, I would only poke my bruised eyelid only exceeding in making it hurt more.

I slowly descended down the flight of stairs towards my parent in a pair of comfy black sweats with read pockets and I long sleeved white shirt. I covered my yawn with my fist as I rubbed my good eye, trying to wake up since the shower didn’t do it.

While making myself a cup of green tea from the kettle my parents walked in. They started firing questions at me.

“Why are there bags under your eyes?” Was the first.
“I’m still tired.”
“Why are you still tired? You slept almost 14 hours.”
“I was catching up. It has been two years since I had a decent sleep.”
“Why was there a loud bang last night?”
“There was a loud bang? Why didn’t you do anything? I was dead asleep.”
“Why was your door locked?” I sighed, aggravated at their questions.
“What the hell is this, twenty questions?” I growled at them. “It’s a force of habit. You tend to do that when you locked in a juvenile center with a bunch of psychos. One should have belonged to the mental ward! I swear she was a sociopath.” I lied easily, there was no sociopath there, but I did lock my door there, only that wasn’t the reason I locked mine last night.

They didn’t believe me but they had no proof so they let it go. When they left a sigh of relief passed through my lips as I leaned my back against the counter as I took a sip of my tea which was only Luke-warm now.

I snarled, dumping it out since it now tasted stale to me. I grabbed a poptart going back into my room and popping a mix CD into my stereo as I just laid and listened to music for a few hours until I grew bored of the repeating CD that I was to lazy to replace as I just went down stairs and told mum I was going on a walk. She allowed me too as long as I would be back soon to help her with dinner. “Okay, thanks mum.” I kissed her cheek before wandering around.

--

Three weeks later I found myself laughing with all of my friends -minus Kat-, forgetting all about how my parents informed me there was a Death Eater meeting that was rather special, what with Voldemort being back and all. And since none of the parents wanted to introduce them to the Dark Lord yet even though they knew of him, Malfoy, Zabini, Crabbe, Goyle and Parkinson were supposed to come over for the night.

I had only had one drink so I didn’t know how I could have forgotten as I climbed the ladder outside my window, the others in tow. Hearing the familiar voices in my room I halted. I frantically looked around.

“Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Okay, fuck!” I whispered harshly. I turned my head to look down at the other. “Hey!” I caught their attention. “I’m sorry but I forgot my parents have an important business meeting going on right now and I can’t have any friends over. Maybe tomorrow yeah?” I asked, hopping there would get the hell out of here before someone heard us and peeped out the window.

They shrugged and waved goodbye to me, going back into Jaydens’ house. I was thankful that I had showered at his place and he gave me a pair of clothes I had left over a week ago. Sheepishly, I made my way through the window I just opened that caught there attention. “Heh-heh. Hey….” I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly as they stared at me. “You three hours late.” I was reminded. “I know! I’m sorry.” My apology was cut short when I saw pug-face reaching to look in my desk curiously. I cut my eyes at her. “It’s locked you know? So snoopers like you can’t get through.”

She glared at me, clearly embarrassed. “What ever.” I waved it off, “As long as you didn’t touch anything.” She nodded, for once she wasn’t being a annoying bitch. I mentally congratulated her.

“So where were you?” asked Blaise. I saw Draco peek over at me curiously, putting down a muggle movie he was examining, I’m sure he was refraining from asking me himself.
“Oh you know… just walking around. I lost track of time.” I hopped it was a good enough excuse. They let it go so I guess it was.

“So what do you guys want to do until tomorrow?” I asked as I turned stereo on. ‘Black Daliah by Hollywood Undead’ blared through making the others scrunch their noses at the loudness and I’m sure, the lyrics. I just laughed and started singing.


I loved you, you made me, hate me.
You gave me hate see?
It saved me and these tears are deadly.
You feel that?
I rip back, every time you tried to steal that.
You feel bad?
You feel sad?
Im sorry hell no fuck that!
It was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife.
This strife it dies, this life and these lies.
These lungs have sung this song for too long, and its true I hurt to remember I loved you

[Chorus]
I've lost it all fell today its all the same
I'm sorry oh (I'm sorry)
I'm sorry no (no)
I've been abused, I feel so used, because of you
i'm sorry oh (I'm sorry)
I'm sorry no (no)

I wish I could have quit you
I wish I never missed you and told you that I loved you every time I fucked you
The future that we both drew and all the shit we've been through
Obsessed with the thought of you the pain just grew and grew!
How could you do this too me
Look at what I made for you it never was enough and the world is what I gave you
I used to be love struck and now I'm just fucked up
Pull up my sleeves and see the pattern of my cuts!

[Chorus]

Seems like all we had is over now, you left to rest.
And your tears are dried up now, you just lay without a sound.
Seems like all we had is over now, you left to rest.
And my fears are over now, I can leave with my head down.

[Chorus]


I turned it down slightly as ‘You me at six- My heads a prison and nobody visits’ came one. “You never answered. Whatcha wanna do?” I looked to from Draco to Blaise to Crabbe and Goyle to Pansy. They shrugged cluelessly. I rolled my eyes. “I would suggest dueling or something but I wouldn’t want my neighbors to get suspicious so just wait here.”

I entered my closet that was enchanted to be bigger than it already was.

“Come on in.” I motioned them and they entered cautiously.
“What is this place?” They all asked in unison as they entered my fort like sanctuary that has candy on the shelves, instruments, another stereo and all that jazz.
“My hide away.” I shrugged grabbing a twenty four pack of Cherry Pepsi, four pounds of muggle candy and some board games. I also grabbed some coloring books. They were Disney princesses and dinosaurs. He-he :] Listening to a mix tape of Motley Crue, Skid Row and The Beatles we sat around playing Monopoly, laughing and coloring in color books seeing which one of us was the best and getting a sugar high. We eventually passed out around three in the morning.

I feel like I just have to say it.

Not once did I feel like punching Pansy in the face, in fact I think we were all becoming… friends with her
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a shitty filler. I know but I need to get this out so I can hopefully get over my writers block.