Status: Comment&Subscribe?

You Said Forever, but It Seems Like Never

Train Ride To Hogwarts.

"Everywhere I go, Bitches always know." I hummed under my breath the next morning. We were about to head off to Kings Cross Station. It was about 9:20 right now and since we were all the way in LA we were going to apparate there. I stuffed my broom in the charmed trunk safely, shutting it after. I hummed a different tune as I lugged it downstairs, dad had my kitten Rex down there already. Mum looped her arm through mine as I took Rex and dad took my trunk. "Ready?" I nodded, grabbing his arm.
''1,2,3!" I grinned as I felt that familiar pull.

Holding onto Rex tighter we finally made it at the deserted alley behind Kings Cross. We walked toward platform Nine and Three Quarters in a silence. Mum was choking back tears with father rubbed her arm soothingly.

"She just got back after two years! She has grown up so much, so what'd you expect?" She growled at dad. He flinched and awkwardly avoided her eyes, instead looking at me.
"I'll miss you darling, behave." He kissed my forehead moving out of the way so I faced the wrath of my mum. Not that I didn't like her. I loved her she's just over dramatic, but I guess if I hadn't seen my kids in two years and now I had too wait nearly ten more months I would want to lock them up in my closet to.

"I'm sorry mum." My voice broke, regret was catching up with me. I hadn't known I was that important in her life because we used to be at each other throats all the time. She combed her fingers through my hair, "It's alright my child. I'll write you every chance i get and you better do the same, okay? I love you." She kissed both my cheeks, wiping the stray tears that fell.
"I love you too. I love you both." I collected my emotions and locked them away.
I smiled at them both, getting ready to run through the wall. They couldn't see me off because they had to go to the Ministry. They worked there after all.

I waved my final goodbye for now. "Bye." I took a deep breath, it was as if this were my first time. Running through the wall I glued my eyes shut. Successfully making it through the wall, I opened my eyes. It didn't seem as if anything changed. I boarded the train an hour early finding a Slytherin booth that was empty, I sat at the table waiting. Twenty minutes later Blaise and Draco came with Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle in tow.

I smirked at all of them, "Hello." I drawled it out. I couldn't but grin, it would be great to be back.
They let out a chuckle. "Hey." They said in unison.
"Glad to be back?" Pansy offered with a small smile.
"Glad to be back." I repeated her words with a small smile of my own. I was glad to be back, ecstatic even.

"So I was wondering, sometime during next break I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house one night? We could hang out again." I asked them all. I was positive Blaise would say yes since he already did yesterday but I wasn't sure about the others. "My parents already agreed and said to just pop up whenever you please. But just warning you, if you pop up when ever you please I may not be there and you'll have to wait a while like last time maybe." I informed them. They eagerly agreed and sat down. When I saw Crabbe and Goyle eating treats from the trolley I remembered something.
"Oh!" I stood up, trying to grab my carry on that I literally had to throw up there. The shelf was quite high up. I looked down at the guys pleadingly. "Help?" Blaise rolled his eyes and stood up wince he was the tallest and the rest didn't feel like getting up. "Fine, only Blaise gets his then. And what are you staring at?" I asked Draco, glaring at him suspiciously. He shook his head distractedly, looking away.

"Bloody hell Braelyn! What do you got in here?" asked Blaise once he almost fell down trying to put my bag on the table. "Presents of a sort?" I dug my hand in there pulling out five bags that were two pounds of candy in each. Vincent and Gregorys mouth watered as they snatched theres up. "Thanks!" They both said, their mouths full of candy. The last three decided to take theres with dignity, but they barely had any. They said their thanks and dug in.

"Well, I'm going to go change while you guys pig out on..." I cut myself off, dramatically lowering my voice. "Muggle candy." I whispered, looking around at all the other Slytherins who kept to their own business. I picked up my backpack as they waved me off.

Walking out of the stall I was in to change I saw the familiar bushy haired girl emerging from the one left to me. " 'Mione!" I exclaimed, takling her in a hug.
"Huh?" She turned her head to take a good look at me. "BRAELYN?!" She yelled excitedly, looking around to make sure there were no Slytherins before giving me a bone crushing hug.
"Where have you been? You just dissapeared. We were worried!" She couldn't help but laugh as we walked back to her compartment to catch up for a moment. Not to long since we didn't want the others to get suspicous. Once we got there I faked a gasp.
"Is-is that Harry Potter, and Ronald Weasely?! With his little sister.....Ginny?" I had to guess her name since I only met her once. The boys jumped up to give me a hug while the red head looked away shyly.

"Blimey Braelyn! Where 'ave you been?" Ron asked as they sat back down.
"Oh... you know, around." I rubbed my neck and looked away.
"Tell us where you have really been." Hermione demanded. I was shocked, no one else had demanded it, they just said they would wait until I was ready. I hurriedly searched through my bag pulling out six more bags of candy. I was planning on seeing them later anyway. "I brought candy?" I passed them each a bag and handed one each to the twins who thankfully happened to walk by. They stayed a moment, thanking me and what not. I waved meekly as they walked off. "Now?" Hermione demanded once again, hushing the other three as they tried to tell her it was rude to pry.

"Promise you won't judge?" I questioned her as I moved closer to the door incase I needed a quick get away. They nodded there heads hesitently. "I was in... prison for three months and a Juvenille Detention Center for a year and 7 months." I confessed, my hand inching to the door once Ron spit up a peice of candy, Harry and Ginny pounding on his back while Moine stared at me with her eyes wide and jaw dropped.

"What for?" She was scared to ask.
"Getting caught fighting." I admitted shamefully, only not that I was fighting but that I got caught.
"You can't get arrested for fighting a warning maybe, i'm not sure." She pointed out.
"You can when it's illegal underground fighting." My hand moved closer to the door as a silence came over all of us. "Do you hate me?" I whispered, I wouldn't want them to hate me over something so trival. "No." They said immediately with welcoming smiles. "Just hard to swallow i guess? We didn't expect it to be that." I nodded greatfully.
"Thanks. I go to go but please don't tell anyone? You're the only ones who know why. The only ones who know else are the adults and even they don't know the reason. So yeah, don't tell anyone." I rambled nervously, I already regretted my decision of telling them. What if they tell? All negative thoughts vanished once they nodded, giving me another hug and thanking me once more for the candy I gave them.

I waved and slowly made my way back to my other friends that were actually in my house and not forbidden, mulling over my thoughts. I was pulled out when I reached the booth.
"Everything alright? You were gone quite a while, we were about to go search for you." They joked. I nodded with a grin. "Yeah, there was just a long line." They accepted the lie and grabbed another piece of candy. I leaned my head on Dracos shoulder, stealing a handfull of skittles since I was to lazy to grab the bag that I'd thrown once again for my own bag of candy.
I laughed at his scowling face, popping a few in my mouth ordering him to open his as I place a green one on his tongue.

"Nom Nom Nom."
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler sort of. Oh well. I've technically posted three today so I deicde i'm off the hook.
Sorry abut any spelling errors.