Status: Comment&Subscribe?

You Said Forever, but It Seems Like Never

Surprises, Secrets and Promises?

Just imagine it.

Pansy and Blaise, sucking face. It was horrifying... and quite disturbing.

''What the fuck you guys?!" I roared, my hands flying around angrily as I stomped into the bathroom. "What the hell do you two think you're doing?" I asked through clenched teeth. I had to try to get my anger in check and fast otherwise I was going to give one of them a broken jaw. I hummed a random song in my head as I waited for them to answer. The music got me to calm down a little bit but when they stalled to answer, my anger stayed. "Well?" I prodded with a sarcastic little smile on my face: Hello sarcastic Braelyn. I slowly advanced forward, nearing them.

I balled my hands into fists, digging half moons into my palm. I gave Blaise a disappointed look that seemed to make him fidget before directing my attention to Pansy who was nervously fiddling with the hem of her shirt which was wrinkled. She looked at me with frightful eyes along with Blaise.

"What are you doing with him when your on and off again with Malfoy, huh?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do, now give me a real answer."

"Because,"

"Because what?"

"I don't know! I just am. It's not as if Draco really likes me." She pouted, her lower lip trembling.

I sighed, "Well Blaise?" I demanded, I just wanted to get this shit over with.

"They are off and she was running around for comfort and out of no where she kissed me. I decided Bloody hell, go with it." He explained.

"And how can you do that to your best friend?" I pinched the bridge of my nose as I closed my eyes, tilting my head upwards.

"I just kind of forgot she was Pansy." He replied lamely, his voice weak.

"You guys EVER do this again, I'm cracking your skulls. Got it?" I threatend and they nodded wordlessly.

"Please don't tell him." Pug-face Parkinson pleaded, her eyes glazed over with unshed tears. I almost glared at her but refrained.

"You expect me not to tell him?" I asked rhetorically. "Hah, fuck my life." I uttered.

"Promise you won't." Pansy ordered me, and I didn't like her tone of voice.

I threateningly walked to her, our noses touched as I gave her an uninterested stare. "I don't think your the one to be taking the shots right now Parkinson." My voice was cocky and my stare made her so uncomfortable it forced her to look down. In a sense it gave me pride, but I wasn't sure if I should welcome it with open arms. But it this case I did.

"I will not tell him-" I took a step back. "But if he ever asks whats up, I am going to tell him and you're not going to stop me." After I informed her I spun on my heels, taking Blaises arm as I marched out of the room. I roughly let go once we were out of pug faces view.

"Fuck" I breathed, "Even though we are on our way to friends or are friends with her, I feel sorry for you boys, I can't even imagine what you two go through with her." I patted his shoulder in comfort, shuttering at the mental image.
♠ ♠ ♠
ughh.