Status: Chapter 5 will be up soon :]

Long Way From Home.

How Does He Know My Name?

My feet hit the pavement outside Luke's run down apartment. I've never felt so betrayed in my life. Even worse I was on the bad side of the town, and the sun was almost completely gone. My head was pounding and my throat was dry.
I was on the brink of crying, when I heard Luke behind me. He was drunk, and completely delirious.
"Why are you so upset?" He hiccuped the last part out. I kept walking I didn't want to hear any excuse he had. I was about to turn the corner until I felt a hand pull me back.
"Leave me alone!" I screamed, "You cheated on me, and you honestly don't understand why I'm mad at you? Get away from me, I hate you."
I walked in on him having sex with another girl. A very sluttly girl.
A look of anger came across his face. He looked at me like he wanted to hurt me, and I tried to turn around and run but he still had my arm. He flipped me around, and smacked me. I can't believe it he actually smacked me. I stood there shocked,
not completely sure what just happened.
I tasted a silver taste in my mouth, and I knew it was blood. He pulled his hand back to hit me again, and I heard a motorcycle. Not just one motorcycle, at least 5. They pulled up to the curb. I gulped, I knew who they were.
The man in front was Harley Coher. He scared me, he was at least 6 feet tall. He had tattoos up and down his arms, and he had a cigarette in between his lips. The other men were dressed like him, with the jeans and the leather jacket, and bandanna
around their head. Harley scared me, I've seen him around before and I've heard a lot about him but never talked to him. He was always fighting with somebody, and beating them up. He beat this kid up last year when I was in high school, and put him in the
hospital.
He got off his Harley, and I saw Luke cower in fear.
"Where's my money?" Harley gritted though his teeth.
Luke was trembling, his voice was so small, "I don't have it." I've never seen Luke so scared in his life. He looked like he was going to cry.
Harley looked at Luke and then looked at me.
He bit his lip and asked, "Is this your girlfriend?" And pointed to me.
I got upset with someone even thinking we were dating anymore, after he sleeps with sluts.
"Ex." I spat, at him. The blood in my mouth was grossing me out, I talked and it moved around in my mouth. I spit it out on the pavement and cringed at the sight. I've always hated blood, it make me woozy.
Harley stood up straight, and smiled at me.
"Why is her mouth bleeding?" He looked at Luke. You could tell he already knew the answer, and just wanted to see what Luke would say.
"I-I don't know." Luke kept his head down.
Harley laughed, and he looked at the rest of the guys on their motorcycles. They were all smiling too. What is going on? Why are they smiling?
Harley coughed, "guys you know what to do." He nodded toward Luke, "You." He pointed at me. Me? "Zilonia, you're coming with me." He knows me name? How does he know my name? I always thought he just ignored me.
"Why?" I stuttered a little bit, I'm extremely intimidated by Harley, and I don't know what he wants to do with me. Does he want to kill me? Oh, I don't want to die.
"Cause I said so." He got on his Harley and told me to get on the back. I've never been on a motorcycle, and I'm kind of scared to do so. I did as I was told though. I didn't really want to put my arms around him. I'm afraid it would be awkward,
but I did it. We pulled away, and I've never felt such a rush. It was amazing. The wind was blowing through my long hair. I was also afraid of how I was going to get the knots out of it later. The sun was completely gone, and the moon was gleaming
down. I had feeling we were going back to his place, and I was right. His house was the party house. I always remembered how all the stoners of my high school went there party. I've never seen it, but I've heard plenty.
I haven't noticed till now, but Harley is really attractive. I won't admit that to anybody though. I also want know, how does he know my name? I'm a nobody, and he's known everywhere. People fear him, and here I am on the back
of his motorcycle.
We pulled up to his house, and music was blaring inside. There was also empty beer cans all over the ground. Over all though it wasn't too bad.
"Come on." He nodded toward the house, and smiled at me. I gulped and got off his bike.
I saw a few men on the porch, with a couple of girls that looked like prostitutes.
The one guy on the porch said, "hey Harley." He smiled, "how's she?" he was looked right at me. The look he gave me was more than a friendly greeting. More like a, 'I want to have a sex with' you type of greeting.
Harley snapped, "none of your fucking business, Kyle." He was two inches from this Kyle's face.
Kyle stepped away, and Harley opened the door and let me go in before him. The house was full of smoke, I almost coughed a little bit.
Harley grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear, "go upstairs, the first door on the right."
I nodded, and ran up the stairs. I walked in the door, and the room was clean. There was also nobody in there.
Why am I here? Why didn't I try to run when Harley told me to get on the back of his motorcycle? I guess this question will be answered in time.
I heard a slight knock on the door, and Harley walked in. He had an ice pack and a pair of clothes with him.
"Here, put this on your lip." Handing over the ice pack. I was still kind of scared him, and he noticed.
He laughed, "it's alright. I'm not going to kill you. Here's a pair of clothes too. Yours are kind of dirty."
I smiled at him, "thanks." I put the ice pack up to my lip. Also, wondering what my mother was going to say when I don't come home tonight.
"So what happened earlier? He bust your lip?" He looked at my lip.
I nodded, "We got into a fight, and he smacked me."
"I figured." He sighed, "I'm going to go, and let you sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled at me.
I nodded, and looked at the clothes he got me. The shirt was an oversized Black Sabbath shirt, and a pair of plain sweatpants. I changed after I heard him leave.
I figured I needed a good night sleep after all of the bullshit that happened today. I'm still wondering how he knew my name.