Status: Chapter 5 will be up soon :]

Long Way From Home.

Blood On My Hands

My mother didn't yell at me too much. She just told me to be careful, and not to get involved with wrong people. To late. Harley also called me yesterday, and asked if he could pick me up today. I said, 'yes' and asked him how he got my number.
He told me it wasn't important. I don't know what it is, but I am so intrigued by him. He does everything with a sudden grace. Even though he was completely unpleasant to a lot of people.
I also, didn't tell Harley about the guy from the porch. I'm not sure why, but I think he would be angry.

I got ready for Harley to pick me up. I put make up on and styled my hair. I looked pretty good. I sighed and got my shoes on. I hate getting ready. It annoys me to the fullest degree. My cell phone buzzed and I looked at the Caller ID. It was Harley.
"Hello." I answered.
I heard a breath, "I'm down the street."
That's right I didn't want my mom to see me with him.
"Okay, I'll be right down." I closed my phone and hurried down the steps. I looked for my mom, but I couldn't find her. Oh, she told me that she was leaving today to go to the store. I completely forgot.
Thank god she wasn't home so I didn't have to lie to her about where I was going. I got to the end of my drive way and saw Harley on his motorcycle. He looked very attractive, but he always does. I almost got the urge to run to him.
When I got to him he smiled at me.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
He tucked a hair behind my ear, and I smiled.
"Back to my place." He grabbed a helmet and handed it to me. Then, I wondered why he doesn't wear a helmet.
"Come on." He nodded toward the bike.

~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the house and I handed Harley the helmet. He put the helmet on his bike and we made our way to the door. This time there was nobody partying.
"I'll be right back." Harley whispered. I nodded, and Harley ran up the stairs. I sat on the couch next to a girl with brown hair.
She smiled at me and said, "I'm Sarah." She had such a happy tone to her voice that immediately smiled back at her, "I'm Zilonia."
"I know who you are. My boyfriend is Blaze, Harley's brother."
How does she already know who I am? Does Harley say bad things about me? Him and I just met, but I don't think I've done anything horrible to him. I get nervous easily as you can tell and I hope I didn't do anything to upset him.
"How did you already know who I was?" I asked quietly.
She laughed and said, "I just heard your name around is all." She smiled as if she was saying, 'I know something you don't know.' I loath secrets. I needed to know.
"What did you hear?" I asked.
She got this happy look in her eyes, almost as if she was waiting for me to ask that question.
She sighed and said, "Well, I heard Harley say that-" She was cut off by footsteps down the stairs. She put her finger up to her lips and shushed me.

Harley ran by with blood on his hand. I was instantly confused. He walked into the kitchen. I decided to follow him after Sarah pushed me up and moved me toward the kitchen. He was standing over the sink washing the blood off his hands.
He had a piece of glass in his hand. I cringed at the sight.
"What happened?" I asked calmly.
He turned around and said, "Accident." He smiled at me, and I walked over to him and told him to sit down at the table. He obeyed and I looked around the kitchen and found some tweezers to get the glass out his hand. I grabbed the tweezers,
some water in a cup, and some bandages I found deep down in the depths under the sink. I sat down and asked, "How did this happen?" I took the tweezers and started removing the glass from his hand.
"I opened the window in my room and a piece of glass came out of the window and cut my hand." He was lying. I could just tell.
I nodded deciding not to push it.
I went on to another subject, "I was talking to Sarah. You didn't say you had a brother."
He smiled, "He's not my blood brother, but he's the closes thing I have to a family." He sighed, "His mother took me in when I was young."
"That's nice."
"Yeah it is- Ouch." He winced.
I laughed, "I thought you were a big tough guy?"
"Well glass hurts." He chuckled.
It felt good for him to open up to me a tiny bit. He seemed the type that keeps his feelings bottled up. Maybe I could get him to open up to me more sometime.