This boy came to my school. And picked me to be his BRIDE!

Chapter 11

X.xZellax.X
It was Monday night, I was attempting (key word) to do my History stuff. I heard my phone's message tone go off.
Glad tot have the distraction, I walked over, picked it up and saw atext from Max.
I read threw it and practically screamed with happiness.
Scarlett came bursting throught the door, she knew I was doing my History homwwork and was probably concerned why she heard she scream with joy!
'What!' she yelled.
'Read this!' I said throwing the phone at her, grinning like an idiot.
A huge smile formed on Scarlett's face as she read through the text.
Soon, her phone went off. She ran to it.
'It's Jared.' she said, as she opened it.
Oh yeah, when we went shopping and met up with them Scarlett and Jared exchanged numbers.
Scar soon did the little scream thing that I did.
I ran over to her and saw a text identical to Max's:
Zac is going to ask Shiley do the dance. How aboput we help them out?

X.xZacx.X

It's Friday! Tomorrow is the dance and I'm trying to get the first step of the BIG question, by asking a little one: If she'll go to to the dance with me.
I haven't seen her much this week, she wouldn't look at me much, but when she did, it was a shame look. Not ashamed of me, but of herself. I intended to find out why, I hated seeing her like that. I wasn't sure what was going on? What happened with her? Ever since Monday, she had been acting like this.
I blew out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I opened the door to our room. The door I'd been staring at for the past 10 minutes.
I walked in and looked around for Shiley. The main room was clear but her door was closed.
I walked into my room, chucked my bag down, and walked out to the kitchen.
I'll ask her after I've eaten something.
After about half an hour of just putting it off, it was almost time for dinner.
I walked to the kitchen washed my plate in the sink and grabbed a glass of water.
I've got to stop putting this off.
Then, Shiley walked out of her room.
X.xShileyx.X
The dance is tomorrow, I was excited but nervous. The nerves were mostly because I'm not good at dancing and I have to wear a dress, but a little of it was because Zac was going to be there.
It probably shouldn't mean much, because I see him everyday, but I'd finally accepted how I felt towards him. But afterMonday I didnt want to feel this way.
~Flashback~ (Monday)
I got out of breakfast walking back towards our room, to get my bag.
'Shiley.' An annoying voice called, from behind me.
I turned and saw Courtney, looking very much like a prostitute (haha)
'What do you want Courtney?' I asked tired of her.
'I just wanted to tell you that you're wasting your time with Zac. He's not after you, he wouldn't want you.' she sneered. 'Why would he choose you? You're just some emo in the background. Besides I'm the one he kissed.' She looked smug.
I gaped at her. Yeah, this maybe Courtney, but she had a point. Why would he choose me? How could I even assume he liked me, and he did kiss her. I cant believe I'd forgotten that. (A/N: haha I couldnt believe I'd forgotten it!)
As for the emo comment....
I pushed back the hurt I was feeling and glared at her. 'So what if I am emo. Its better then being whatever the hell you are!' I growled, and then I turned and walked back to our room, leaving her shocked.
~End Flashback~
I sighed as I remembered. I hadnt really spoken to him much after that, and I tried not to look at him to much, it hurt a bit. (A/N: Sorry if she sounds to weird, or whatever)
I pulled myself off the bed and walked out, deciding it was late enough to walk out to dinner.
When I walked out, I sawZac getting a drink of water. I tried not to look at him, instead trying to focus on the door. I failed miserably. I saw him out of the corner of my eye.

I went to the table picked up my phone, and turned to face the door. Standing in my way was Zac.

I closed my eyes, finding it easier to speak to him, without looking. 'What do you want Zac?' I sighed.

I didn't want to deal with this today.

'I want to know, what I did wrong?'
'You didnt do anything,' she mumbled.
'Well I obviously did? Or someone did?' he stated. 'What's wrong?'
'Courtney talked to me on Monday.' I told him quietly. He looked a little confused. 'About Thursday.' (A/N: When Courtney kissed Zac)
Realisation hit his face.
'The kiss?' he asked dumfounded. 'Shiley, nothing happened really.'
Nothing Happened!

'Look, I'm not stupid! It was obvious what was happening.' I replied.

'Well, going by what your saying, it's not obvious.'

'Why don't you tell me what happened?' I asked doubtfully,sitting down on a chair, not looking at him.

'She kissed me. I was pushing her back when you walked in. I didn't want that kiss. I wanted your-' he stopped suddenly.

I looked up.

What did he mean, "I want your?" Wanted my what?

Ignoring that I said, 'Is that supposed to convince me?'

He looked at me and smiled.

'No, but maybe this might.' He strode over to me, pulled me off the chair, wound his arm around my waist, while his lips met mine.

The kiss was gentle at first, while he was measuring my reaction. When I automatically responded it became more urgent, harder and deeper. My arms went around his neck and my hands through his hair.

His arms became tighter on my waist, and we pulled each other closer.

Our lips moved together, as if they were meant to.

His tongue, played with my lip ring, but didn't ask for access.

After a few seconds, we broke apart, breathing heavily.

I was still in shock.

I looked over at Zac, he was grinning at me with a goofy smile.'Convinced?' he asked me.

Actually yes. I was. His mouth had answered every one of the unspoken questions mine has asked.

I smiled at him, kissed him on the cheek, and walked to dinner.
X.xZacx.X

I smiled as I saw her walk out the door, her beautiful red hair, shone like fire, as it swung around her shoulders. Still grinning, I turned towards the shower. I was really happy she felt the same way. Her lips were perfect against mine. It was like heaven.

Although, the downside of that situation was because it was motivated by Courtney's kiss.

Ugh! I was so angry about that kiss. If you could even call it that.

Well she believes me now, and I think this will work.
The only bad thing, I forgot to ask her about the dance.

X.xShileyx.X
I walked to dinner with a huge grin on my face, but found I was to early so I walked to Zella and Scarlett's room, to tell them some news.
I knocked on their door, and Scarlett answered.
'Hey Shy, c'mon in.' She said walking away from the door.
I closed it, and watched Zella lounging on the couch and Scarlett plonk down next to her.
When Zella saw me, she sat up straight.
'Shiley, are you okay?' she asked me.
Oh yeah, ever since Monday and my charming chat with Courtney I've been acting a little down. I hadn't told Zella or Scarlett about our confrontation. But now I would.
'It's a long story, so here it is,'

I launched into the story.
When I got to the part about Courtney and me the looks they had were practically murderous. Though, I made them smile when I told them about our kiss. I felt warm all over.
'Aww Shy,' was pretty much they're response.
When we got to the dining hall for dinner, we saw Zac already sitting at our table, smiling at me as we walked in.
I sat down next to him, and Zella and Scarlett beamed at us from the other side. He took my hand as I sat down, and smiled at me. I returned the smile, and settled in for dinner. It felt right next to him.