This boy came to my school. And picked me to be his BRIDE!

Chapter 14

X.xShileyx.X
'Done!' Zella exclaimed.
'Finally.' I breathed, as I opened my eyes.
I. Was. Speechless.
I'd never thought they could make me look the way they did.
My eyes were lined perfectly, with a soft coting of colour -the same as my dress- on my eyelids.
My cheeks were slightly coloured, and my lips were coated lightly with clear gloss.
I gaped.
'You don't like it?' Zella pouted.
'No, no.' I reassured her quickly. 'It's perfect.
'She and Scar smiled happily.
I returned their smiles warmly and stood up and went and sat on Zella's bed, while they finished getting ready.
After about ten minutes we were ready and walking out the door. Well they walked, I practically stumbled with every step. I think there's a reason I dont wear high heels often.
'How come you guys only took ten minutes to do your make up?' I asked.
They gave eachother look.'Because you kept shifting and fidgeting.' Zella said.
'And when you did that we had to start again.' Scar finished.
I looked down embaressed. 'Well in my defence, I'm not used to it.' I coutered.
They rolled their eyes. 'Whatever, Shy.'
I grinned.By now we had reached the assembly hall.
It was packed full of people, lights were flashing on and off, and the music was blaring.
It was great.
We waded into the crowd and danced to 'Let's get crazy' By Hannah Montana.
Why they were playing it, I had know idea. I didnt like her, but this song was catchy.(A/N Sorry if you dont like it, but its the song I'm listening to now, my sisters song)
After about three more songs we started to get tired, and boys still weren't here.
We walked off the floor and got something to drink.
Just as I was putting my cup down, two hands covered my eyes.
'Guess who?' A familiar voice said in my ear.
'Uh, Alex Evans?' I called with fake hope, teasing.
The hands turned me around, to face a very confused and disappointed Zac.
'Alex Evans?' he asked.
'A girl can dream.' I said, his face got even sadder. 'And I used to dream, but now look what I have... something even better.'
I kissed him softly and pulled away.
His face was noticably happier. He pulled his arm around my waist and pulled me to him and we walked out to the dance floor again. I noticed that most of the boys looked at Zac confused, because they'd never seen him at school. I laughed to myself. As we danced I noticed Courtney eyeing us from across the floor. She was dancing with some prep from the boys school. Well sorta dancing, they were basically grinding the entire time.
Two songs later, we found Scarlett and Jared, and Zella and Max.
We all sat down on the chairs, and talked about whatever.
When I told Scar and Zel about Courtney eyeing Zac, we all burst out laughing. The boys looked at us curiously, but didnt get a chance to ask because just then the teachers had gotten up on the stage, an announced that the doors were open and we could go outside.
Not people moved, and once the music had started they were back to dancing.
'Let's go outside.' I announced standing up.
'Why?' they asked, confused at my out burst.
'No one else is.' Jared stated.
'And since when has anyone here cared about what everyone else is doing?' I answered with my hands on my hips.
'C'mon let's go!' Zella said jumping up.
Eventually, everyone was up, and we all walked outside as a group.
We all walked around for a while, but at one point went our seperate ways.
Zac and I were walking by the schools fountain, we sat on the edge I looked at Zac.
He stared back.
'You look beautiful tonight,' he said softly.
I blushed and looked down.
He pulled me to him and hugged me. He smealt amazing.
'Zac?' I said, caught up in bliss.
'Mmm.' he murmered into my hair.
'I've made my decision, about meeting your parents.' I told him.
He pulled away so he could look at my face.
'Yeah?'
'I would love to meet them.' I smiled.
.X.xZacx.X
'I would love to meet them.' she said smiling.
I beamed. 'That's great Shiley. I'm glad.' I hugged her again, breathing in her scent. 'Wait,' I said pulling away. 'Are you sure it's okay?' I didn't want her doing this, just because it would make me happy. I was just glad I had her.
'Yeah,' she said smiling. 'Besides, Mum and Dad would want me to be happy.'
I smiled and kissed her.
I think I love her.