This boy came to my school. And picked me to be his BRIDE!

Chapter 3

X.xShileyx.X
I looked at the closed door infornt of me. Concealing the a boy I was stupidly falling for!
I turned away, and had only just shut myself in my room when the traitor tears made their appearence.
I stumbled over to my bed. My vision was blurred by the tears that were spilling down my cheeks. I landed on the mattress still fully clothed in my skinny's and t-shirt. I buried my head in the pillows and cried mslef to sleep.
That night my dreams centred around Zac. I was surrounded by blackness, as I looked around for someone, not eanting to be alone. As I turned I saw, Zac standing with his back to me. I called his name, hoping he would turn whn he heard me.
He didn't.
I called again and again getting more desperate with every second.
He still didn't turn. I hung my head miserably. After a while I sighed, and looked up, and froze.
Zac was looking right at me. He looked sorry, but as our eyes met, he face turned into the emotionless mask, that I had seen right before he shut me out.
I opened my eyes slowly. Still remembering my dream. Still remembering the mask plastered on his face...
***
'Shy!' Zella's voice broke through my mind.
'Mmmm?' I murmured.
'Shy! Seriously snap out of it!' she told me startin to get frustrated.
We were sitting in the dining room, eating breakfast. I hadn't even touched my cereal.
'Seriously? What happened last night?' she asked, sounding like the concerned best friend she was.
I took a deep breath and said, 'Well, I thought I would do what you said, and try to talk to him,' I told her. 'and for a few seconds he looked like he didn't hear me. But then, it was like he snapped back and yelled at me. Telling me he didn't want to talk, while he had this look that meant he didn't care at all...' I trailed off, fighting tears again. I looked up at Zella. She almost looked mad.
'Alright Shiley,' she said in a dangerous tone. ' I think you were right form the start if he doesn't want to know what a great and awesome girl you are, then it's his loss. I'm not gonna let you get hurt again.' She stood up, and started to leave when I stopped her.
'Where are you going?' I asked her quickly.
'Too kick his ass!' she said, like it was totally obvious.
'No your not!' I said, wiping at the tears that had formed, and standing up with her.
'And why not? He made you cry!' she insisited, 'I'm not gonna let that go!'
'Zel look, I'm not crying now, and I'm gonna sort it out.'
'Oh yeah? How?' she said in a doubtful tone.
'Zella, when have I never been able to sort out what ever problems I've had before?' I asked her.
Her face was blank.
'Exactly,' I continued. 'Besides I'm gonna do what I said before. I'll just try to stop liking him!'
And I was determined to.
__________________________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. I couldn't really think of anything and I'm kinda tired :P Still hope you enjoy it.