This boy came to my school. And picked me to be his BRIDE!

Chapter 4

X.xZacx.X
I woke up this morning to find Shiley already gone, and a note that told me where to get breakfast. Just as I was going to walk out the door, the message tone went off on my phone. I ran bak to my room and looked at my phone. I had about 5 texts from Jared. Last night I'd texted Jared and told him all of what was going on, but once I'd sent it I turned my phone off, not wanting to see his reply. And I'd turned it back on this morning.
I read through all of them on the way to breakfast. They all pretty much said the same thing. I really shouldn't have treated Shiley that way.
When I walked in to the hall, most of the girls looked up at me, and then burst out in excited giggles and whispers.
As I looked around for Shiley, I saw what she meant by some of them being a bit over the top. I deliberately steered clear of these tables.
Finally, I saw Shiley. She was sitting at a table over in the corner with her friend, Zella.
First, I went to the food counter andgrabbedan apple, and turned towardsShiley's table.On my way there , I knocked into some other scene girl, one with long black hair and a red highlight who seemed to be going the same way.
'Watch it!' Isnarledher.
She snickered at me and kept walking.She sat down at Shiley's table, and said something to both of them.
Simultaneously, Shiley and Zella looked up at me.
Shiley looked away instantly, but Zella gave me a death glare.
The other girl asked a question, probably about the glares.
Zella then answered, and soon the other girl was glaring to.Shiley still kept her head down, red hair sheilding her face.
'Hey you're Zac, right?' asweet voice asked from behind me.
I turned around and came face to face with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She wasn't a full on girly type - she wasexactly the type of girl I'd been with before. Popular, hot and confident.
'Uh, yeah.' I replied.
'I'mCourtney Heathwere,' she told me. 'My mother is the head of the school. Do you wanna sit at our table?'
I looked over at the table she was pointing to.
They all seemed to be like her. She was the 'IT' girl.
'Sure,' I said with a flirtatious smile.
You dont like her. The girl you want is always on your mind.
Ugh! Shutup concience! She isn't talking to me.
That's because of what you did you her.
Shutup!
I sat down with Courtney and her friends.
Glancing up at Shiley, I saw her take one look at me, roll her eyes, mutter something to the others and she stood up, and walked out of the hall, without a second glance.
'Uh, I'm gonna go. Later.' I said getting up, and started walking towards the door.
'Zac!' I heard form behind me but I didn't turn.
Once I got outside I looked around looking for Shiley. I didn't see her.
I went back to our room, to see if I could find her.
When I opened the door, I saw her on the couch, with a laptop on her knees, typing frantically.
'Shiley,' I said.
She didn't even pause.
'Shiley please talk to me.' I pleaded quietly.
She slammed the top of her computer down, put it down beside her, and stood up and glared!
'Talk to you!' she screamed. 'Who was the one that told me they didn't want talk!?! I mean for (C)hrist's sake Zac! Who the hell do you think you are?' She finished breathing heavily, her glarepractically burning a hole through my face.
'Look Shiley,' Istarted, not being able to meet her eyes. I couldn't believe I was apologising to someone like her.
This wasn't me.
'You know what Zac, I don't give a shit anymore.' She said, making me look up. Her face held no emotion.'Because the way you act, and the way you treat me afternot evenone day of knowing me and all because you dont like what I wear or the way I look! You're just making it easier to stop liking you.' With that she pushed past me, grabbed her bag and walked to the door.
There, she paused ans looked at me expectantly.
'Want to yell at me somemore?' I asked getting annoyed.
'Yes. But I've said all I want for now, and we have class, and you have no idea where to go. So are you coming or not?' shereplied camly.
'Oh, uh yeah,' I said awkwardly, I'll just get my bag.' I said and ran back to my room.
When I got into my room, I got out my phone and texted Jared.
I just had a big fight with Shiley. She yelled at me about why I hate her.
He texted back straight away.
Well, why do you hate her so much? He said back.
I don't know. Was all I said.
I didn't have another answer.
X.xShileyx.X

I have no friggin' idea what the hell I'm going to do, I thought as I watched Zac disappear into his room.
I just screamed at him, and I don't feel better.
Scarlett said I wouldn't. I asked her and Zella about it when we were eating breakfast, they told me I shouldn't get mad at him, and just stick to my original plan of justforgetting him, but when I saw him with Courtney Heathwere, I just had to leave. And just when he asks why I wasn't talking to him! It just made me blow!
With that thought, I marched right out the door. Zac could catch up later.
______________________________