This boy came to my school. And picked me to be his BRIDE!

Chapter 7

The next day, I woke up early -as in 6.00 early, school doesn't start until, 9.00-, and I was starving. I realised I had fell asleep, without eating.
I didn't really want to back back out after....
Yesterday's events landed on me with a crash. It hurt, alot.
Tryingto shrug it off, and I stood up, walked to the kitchen and found made myself Easy Mac.(Macaronie and Cheese, just incase you didn't know)I sat it on the table, and went back into my room for my bag, which had a pile of homework that went un-done. So I sat down and ate while finishing my homework. Eventually, I finished and packed it all up and went for a shower.
When I got out I wrapped the towel around me, and slipped into myroom.
I grabbed the first thing my hands touched and chucked it on, turns out it was my black skinny's and my shirt that said: Wait a minute... I'm trying to picture you with a personality.
Then did my eyeliner. (the only makeup I bothered to put on)
I picked up phone and texted Zella.
Can you and Scar please meet me at our place? I need to talk to you guys now.
I walked out, picked up my bag and walked out the door.
Our place wasn't anything special. It was just a tree, surrounded by tall bushes, blocking the trunk from view. On the trunk, Zella, Scarlett and I had all engraved our names. We didn't need to put BFF or anything like that, we just knew we had eachother now.
I slid down the tree and waited for the others to get here, with tears down my cheek.
X.xZellax.X
'Scarlett, get out of the bathroom!' I screamed, my phone still in my hand, after readingShiley's text. 'We have togo now!'
Something was definitely wrong.
X.xShileyx.X
My head was resting on my knees, my face probably looked horrible now. The tears had stopped, but my thoughts hadn't.
Images ran through my head like a slide show.
His smile.
Hisface when heshut his door in my face.
When he said he didn't hate me.
Him kissing Courtney.
I was so engrossed in my thoughts, and painful images, that I didn't hear any footsteps.
I felt two arms go around my shoulders, and I breathed in the scent of my friends. I lifted my head, and looked at their soothing faces.
'Hi guys,' My voice croaked from tears.
'What's wrong?' Scarlett asked gently.
'H-him.' I stuttered. 'I saw him kissing.. h-her.'
'Who, hunny?' asked Zella.
'Courtney...' I trailed off. I couldn't say anymore, not from pain, but from anger.
My eyes flashed at the same time as Scarlett and Zella's.
I could tell they were pissed, though thy tried not to show it.
We all just stayed there in silence, comfortable with each others presence.
X.xZacx.X
I woke up for the second time with Shiley gone. I knew that I should have expected this, the way shelooked last night.
I'd woken up late, so I'd only just had time to have a shower, and the bell went signalling classes.
'Shit,' I cursed under my breath as I ranout, grabbing an apple.
In science, I tried to talk to Shiley, just catch her eye,but shedidn't even glance my way. I'd deliberately chosen a seat far away from Courtney, which from her face, she wasn't expecting. Ha, well that's what you get when you act like a total-
The bell rang for ext class.
I laughed silently at the timing of the bell and walked into math. My only class without Shiley. Although, I did have it with her friends, Scarlett and Zella. Who glared daggers at my back the entire class.
When class had finished, and I was walking out, my arm was yanked sideways.
I looked at the owner of the arm.
It was Zella with Scarlett, looking serious.
'Why the hell would you do that?' Zella asked not letting go of my arm, but gripping it harder.
'I didn't!' I insisted, knowing exactly what they were refuring to.
Scarlett snorted. 'Right, so you didn't kiss that... that...'
She seemed so mad, she couldn't even think of a name for Courtney.
'Not technically.' I told them. 'She kissed me.'
'Right...' Zella spoke doubtfully.
'Fine don't believe me.' I shot. I shrugged out of Zella's grip and stormed off.
Flipping out my phone, I saw I had a message from Jared.
Dude, that sucks! Though honestly, from what you've told me, that chick Christina or whatever sounded like she was that kinda girl anyway. Honestly, you gotta talk to Shiley, she obviously doesn't get what happened.
But anyway dude, Max and I are heading off to class. Catcha!
Max? Where had I heard that?
My first day! Zella's guy. Huh. Small world.
_____________________________________