This boy came to my school. And picked me to be his BRIDE!

Chapter 9

X.xZacx.X
I was so relieved it was the weekend! I thought as I crash landed on the lounge, and closed my eyes.
School is overrated. I dont see the point in it sometimes. Not that it's helping that Shiley isn't talking to me, that really sucks!
But, tomorrow I was meeting up with Jared and his friend Max. So, I'll just chill for a while and try to forget everything.
Because next weekend we got the whole 'ball thing' happening. Me like most other guys, not big with the dancing, but again, I get to see Jared. So it cant be that bad.
As it got later, I had a shower, and got into my boxers, and got ready for bed. I walked out into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I sat down at the table just as the door swung open.
Shiley trudged in, she didn't look at me but I swear I saw a smile smile, and a blush creeping up her face.
I smiled to myself as I finished the apple brushed my teeth, and feel asleep with Shiley on my mind.
I wonder if I'm on her's?
X.xShileyx.X
I left the girls room a while after that, and walked back to mine. When I opened the door, I saw Zac sitting at the table. Shirtless. As I walked past, I felt his gaze on me an smiled, while a blush made it's way up my face. I finally made it to my room, I snagged my footy shorts and oversized shirt, and made my way to thebathroom. Aftermy shower I brushed my teeth, and got into bed. My mind was filled with Zac. Everything to do with him. He looked really good with his shirt off.
I wonder if he's thinking about me?
*****
The next morning I woke up, and I was in a really good mood. I smiled to myself as I went out for a shower. When I got out I realised I'd left my clothes in my room. Oops. Praying that Zac

was still asleep I cracked the door open and looked out into the hallway. Phew. He wasn't there. I swiftly tiptoed over to my room, shut the door, threw on some random clothes and walked out to the kitchen.
I saw Zac getting a drink of water. As I walked past he urned and smiled cheekily at me.
'You look great in a towel.' he told me, still smiling.
I stood there with my mouth gapig open.
'What?' he asked innocently. 'Your the one that just walked out.'
I looked down and blushed. 'I thought you were asleep,' I mumbled looking at my feet.
He laughed.
***
After breakfast Zella, Scarlett and I signed ourselves out and caught a bus to the main centre.
We dawdled in and out of shops. Occaisionally, Zell or Scar would buy a shirt or something. (A/N Zella and Scarlett's families are pretty rich)
Eventually I dragged them to the food court. Partly because I was stalling, not wanting to get a dress, but maily because I was starving.
They only agreed, on the condition that we would get dresses right after.
I groaned, but agreed all the same. We walked up to one place and ordered a large plate of hot chips, and I got an ice-cream.
After we ate, they both forcefully dragged (literally) me into the dress shop called In Touch Boutique. Yeah, sounds fancy.
We looked around for dresses for the other two first, knowing I would be difficult.
I randomly pulled out a dress form the rack -and without looking at it- held it up to Zella's body.
She squealed with happiness, at my choice. I looked at it, it was black with spaghetti straps, and had ruffles of lacy bits.
Zella's dress:

1 down, 2 to go.
In another 5mins I had pulled out another random dress, that Scarlett really liked.
Scarlett's dress:

Now it was me.This could take a while...
After about an hour of searching, we were just about to give up.
'We need something to match your hair...' Zella said trying to decide. 'I reckon like an aqua.'
'What about midnight blue.' Scarlett said from somewhere behind a rack.
'Woah, couldn't you just say, 'blue-greeny' or just simply, 'dark blue'?!?' I asked confused at the different colours they had been rattling off for the past hour.
'Shy, there all sorta...' Zell started, but then thought better of it. 'Don't worry, you wouldn't get it.'
I shrugged. 'Probably.'
'How can you be so good at picking for other people but sucking for yourself?' Scar asked with disbelief.
Why they kept thinking and arguing with eachother, I absentmindly wandered over to a rack in the corner of the store. It looked like it had the dresses that were never looked at.
I tried to see if I was good at picking for myself, and stuck my hand in randomly.
I pulled out a pink, ruffley dress, that looked like something you would get in a wanna-be princess shop. I dropped it in disgust. I bent down to pick it up, but something caught my eye.
I stood back up, and grabbed the dress. It was dark blue and went just beneath my knees. It was strapless, and fell carelessly from the waist down.
Shiley's dress:

'Guys,' I called, looking at the dress. 'What about this one?'I heard silence, and then gasps.
I turned to look at them. They were smiling, guess they like it.
'It's a waterfall kind.' Zell said.
'Huh?' I looked at her confused. It looked like a dress to me.
'Don't worry.' Scarlett said answering my look.
'Go try it on NOW!' Zella insisted pushing me towards the dressing room.
'Okay, okay.' I said as I shut the door.
After about 5mins of Zella whining for me to hurry up, and me trying to figure out the zips and everything, I finally stepped out.
Where there was just my best friends before, there was now three boys, AND my best friends.
Two of the boys I reconised, one was Max, Zella's boyfriend, and the other -god help me- was Zac.
Everyone stopped talking and turned to me.
Oh shit!
X.xZacx.X
I met up with Jared and his friend Max. He seemed pretty cool, so we got along great.
After ages of just wondering through shops and eating Max got a text from his girlfriend, Zella, saying that she was near by.
That meant that Shiley was with her! I suddenly felt really eagar to get there, but tried not to show it.
We went to the place Zella told us. They were dress shopping. Shiley must be loving that!
I laughed to myself.
'Shy! If you dont come ou now, you're gonna be in trouble,' Zella exclaimed angrily as we walked in.
'Hey babe,' Max called from behind her.
Zella whirled and ran over to us, Scarlett followed eying Jared. Jared eyed right back.
Soon they were all in talking with eachother, Zellachattering to Max, and Jared flirting with Scarlett.
We all heard a dressing room door open. All talking cut off and everyone of us turned.
Shiley looked amazing.
________________________________________________________