A Vampire Bought Me In an Auction Now I'm His Slave

Zane's Song

We were in the car heading back to the hotel right before their concert today and Zane kept looking at me. “What?” I asked and he smiled “I missed you so much” he says and I smile and kiss him. “I missed you too Zane” I said and he links fingers with mine. I smiled and kissed him again. “So how long until the concert” I asked.

“Well..”

I look over at Greg. “We have to drop you girls off at the concert to get ready and we have to get changed and ready there” he says and I sighed. I just saw Zane for the first time and now I had to leave him again. He lifted my chin and kissed me deeply and smiled “Don’t be too long alright” he says and the car stops and I smile and kiss him again. “Good luck” I said softly and he kissed me again. I walked out to the hotel “Harper” I hear and turn around. “You left this” Zane says and kisses me again and I wrap my arms around his neck and I hear a clicking noise I break away from Zane to see someone taking a picture of us! “Sorry” he says softly and sneaks the hotel key in my hand and I walk into the hotel. “What was that about” Zoey asks. “Forgot my room key” I said and they nod.

“So wait are you and Zane sharing a room?”

I nod “Zane told me it would be too crowded for all of us to fit in the same room so I’m sharing on with him” I said and they smirked “Yeah that’s a good excuse” they say and I blush. “It’s the truth” I said “Hey as long as your room is not next to mine I do not car” Lakeshia says and I look down my face turning red. “Come on I have to get changed” I said and went up to our room and when I open the door I see a huge bouquet of white roses on the bed. I smile and walk towards them “Welcome back love” it said and I smiled and looked through my suitcase for something special to wear.

I then fixed my hair and make up and went to Zoey and Lakeshia’s room “Hey you guys ready?” I asked knocking on the door. “Yeah the door is open” Zoey says and I open the door walking in. “So Harper what do you think your surprise is?” Lakeshia asks and I shrug “I’m almost nervous to find out” I said sitting on one of the beds. “I mean Zane always comes up with the unexpected” I said softly thinking about what it could be. “He left roses on our bed you think that was it?” I asked they shake their heads. “Roses for you sounds like an understatement for Zane” Zoey says putting some of her clothes in the dressers.

“What if during his concert he tells all of his fans that he’s madly in love with you”

I blushed “That would be sweet” I said softly crossing my legs and leaning back some. “What’s wrong with you?” Lakeshia asks sitting down next to me. “I…I don’t really know I just feel down you know” I said looking at my feet. “Why?” Zoey asks and I look up “I don’t know” I said and stood up. “Come on lets go” I said and they nodded and I grabbed a light jacket knowing it would be cold at night. I walked down to see the driver was back and we hopped in the car. We then began heading to the concert arena and all I did was stay quiet looking out the window. “Harper” I hear and turn around looking at Zoey.

“Were here come on”

I nod and walk out and we sneak into the back and walk through a couple of cold weird hallways until we see the boys getting ready. “Hey guys” I said and they looked over to me and waved. “Zane its something wrong with your girlfriend” Zoey says and I look back at her. “I told you I’m fine” I said and Zane turns me around holding my hand. “What’s wrong?” he asks and I shrug “I just feel down I don’t know why” I said and he looks at me. “Come here” he says pulling me into a room and closing the door behind him.

“Are you sure its nothing”

I sit on the couch and sighed “I don’t know its just…I kind of miss home” I said and he smiles “Oh no need to worry once the house is fixed back up and we finished the concerts in Chicago we go back home for about a month.” He says and I shake my head “No Zane I don’t mean in Miami I mean our old home in Europe when it was there four hundred years ago. I miss walking through that field of flowers having no worries, I miss having picnics with you Zoey and our other friends by the lake then going swimming in it. I miss those fancy parties wearing those dresses and meeting new people…and I miss my parents” I said and he looked at my shocked.

“I’m sorry Harper…”

“No…don’t be if anything I should be thanking you…you saved me. And I love the new world we live in. I admit it is much better then life before but there are things that aren’t and I wish we still had them” I said and he sits next to me. “And I also miss making love to you in the forest” I said smiling and his face turned red. “W…we did do that a lot” he says scratching the back of his head. I smiled and kissed him. “But you want to know what helps me?” Zane asks and I nod. “Knowing the parts of home that came with me…my sister Sebastian uncle Vic my painting music and most of all you” he says caressing my cheek and I smiled and snuggled into the crook of his neck. “There’s a reason why I love you” I said smiling and he swung my legs on top of his and held me.

“I’d hope so”

I laughed softly and we heard a knock on the door. “Zane come on we have to do a sound check” it was Greg and he smiled at us. “Alright” he says and kisses me. “Feel better?” he asks and I nod and he kisses my forehead. “Good because I didn’t want this to ruin your surprise” he says and leaves out. “So feeling better?” I look to see Zoey. “Yeah I am” I said and she sat next to me. “Mind telling me what was wrong” I shrugged “Just home sick” I said and she sighs “Yeah I tend to miss the old castle too” she says leaning against the couch. “Where’s Lakeshia?” I asked she shrugged “Probably making out with Sebastian” she said jokingly and I laughed “Why aren’t you making out with Greg?” her face turned red.

“I don’t know what you are talking about”

“Hey guys come on the concert is starting soon” Lakeshia says and we get up and go to our front row seats. The whole stage was black but it was so crowded in here I knew they were huge but wow. As the concert was half way through I was dancing to every song they played I really loved their band but then after one of their songs they wanted to slow things down and Zane went up to the mic.

“Okay this next song is very special to me. I wrote about two months ago when I was going through a hard time but there was someone there for me...”

His eyes trail over to me and he smiles “You guys know my girlfriend Harper right?” they all cheered and my cheeks turned red. “Well babe I wrote this song for you hope you like it” he says and goes over to the white piano and he begins playing that one melody the one that kept me alive in that prison the one he wrote for me when we started dating four centuries ago and then he began to sing.

Zane’s Song
(Medium Loud)
I know you may think I’m perfect
I know u don’t want anyone else
I know you love me till the end
And I want you to know
Chorus (Loud)
Your the best thing that’s happened to me
Your the one who sets me free
And without u what would I be
I want you to know
Want you to know
I’ve never wrote a song about love (Softly)
Till I met you (Softly)
Harper (Softly)
Chorus Solo (No Words)
(Medium Loud)
I love you
You love me
You’re my story
) Know it’s not gory (maybe a little lol
(Medium Loud)
I know I’ve been gone so long
And I miss you
Didn’t stop thinking of you
I Love Youuu (three octaves)
And I want you to know
Chorus (Loud)
You’re the best thing that’s happened to me
You’re the one who sets me free
And without you what would I be
I want you to know
Want you to know
I’ve never wrote a song about love (softly)
Till I met you (softly)
Harper (Medium Loud)
Chorus (Loud)
You’re the best thing that’s happened to me
You’re the one who sets me free
And without you what would I be
I want you to know
Want you to know
I’ve never wrote a song about love (Softly)
Till I met you (Softly)
Harper (Softly Fading Out)

I was almost in tears after he was done singing that and everyone cheered the song was simply amazing. “Harper can you come up here” he asks coming up front. My face turns red and I shake my head. He smiles “Come on don’t be shy everyone cheer Harper on” he says and they begin chanting my name and I sighed and stuck out my arm for him to help me up. “For those of you who don’t know this is my girlfriend Harper and we have been dating for umm…a while” he says and I laugh a little knowing the inside joke. “But I want to do something special” he says and looks at me. “Your all I think about when I sleep your smile simply brighten my day on the darkest of them. Your beautiful smart talented and I still try to figure out how the hell I was able to get you” he says and some of the girls “aw” and I smile. “From the first day I met you I knew you were special and I mean that you’ve changed me for the better and made me feel what true happiness is” he says and I smile more. “So there’s only one thing I could ask of you” he says going in his pocket and in one swift moment he gets down on one knee and takes out a huge ring.

“Harper Anastasia will you marry me?”