Status: Very Active(:

We Should Be

Chapter 10- please be okay.

Recap---
"I got this. You just go on." She shooes me away. Walking back to the waitin room; i make eye contact with her father as soon as he enters the room. He marches straight to me and crosses his arms with a stern expression."What the hell did you do to my daughter?"

I look at him in confusion and pain.
"What?"
"Dont act like you didnt hear me boy!" My head snaps back up at him.
"Sir I dont know what youre talking about!"
He glares at me accusingly.
"My goddamn daughter is in the hospital! You were there!So.What.The.Fuck did.You. Do?"
As soon as he said that, I snap.
"I didn't do a damn thing!" I shot back defensively.
"I love you're daughter sir.I would never do anything-"
His fist comes slamming into my jaw and my head whips sharply to the side. Clenching my jaw; I take a deep breath and try to calm down.
He step forward and gets in my face.
"You stay away from my daughter!Stay away."
We glare at eachother.
An alarm goes off in the distance and my head turns towards the nurses rushing towards it.
I hear crying and immeadiately know it's momma's.
Feeling a gust of air;I look to see the E.R. doors open and momma come out.
"What happened?"I breathe
"I don't know!"she croaks.
My heart slowly drops.
"They wouldnt tell me." She starts to sob.
I walk to her and hold her tightly.
"It's gonna be okay!she's going to be okay" I cooe.
I feel like I am trying to convince myself.
My heart is slowly turning cold at the heard thought of her not being okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating for a long while!was in the process of moving!def wont happen again- I have to upload on my phone for now; since I dnt have my computer!anywho....comment and subscribe.thank you!oh and I ve noticed that not many are commenting...sooo yeah.I would love if you would comment.it makes my dayy!!!:)