Status: Very Active(:

We Should Be

Chapter one

Image

" SYDNEY!"
Why the the fuck is she yeling right now when i'm right next to her ? What the fuck?
"DALYAH! Why the hell are you yelling?'
I Glare at her and continue to act like i'm "studying"
She whined " Sydney"
I sigh and roll my eyes while finally giving up . shutting my book I turn towards my Bestfriend.
"Ok. What going on Girl?"
She scoots closer to me as if if someone overhear us she would die!
" Well I met this dude about a week ago and gave him my number ..." she trailed off.
I waited for her to continue.
".. And he still Hasnt called me! It been a Week ! A WEEK and that Nigga still Hasn't called me!"
I looked in her eyes giving her the "are you crazy?" look. I take a deep breath and concentrate on trying not to hurt her feelings.
" First of all he's gonna call don't worry about it- unless you slept with him , cause if you did then he's definetly not gonna call you back unless it's for a booty call!" As I watch her face fall I come to the realisation that she did sleep with him.
Her eyes water up and her lip quivers.
" I mean its nothing you did!" But it was . She didnt have to sleep with a guy she barely knew, But who was I to judge!
" Look. He's just one guy.. And who knows he could be thinking about calling you right now!" I know I was giving her false hope but I didnt want to hurt her.
She sighs in relief .
" Good. Cause he said he wouldn't call me when his wife was there!" As soon as she says that , I freeze.
" WHAT?" I pinch the bridge of my nose and exhale .
" Nothing. Nothing." She quickly changes the subject and I decide to let it go.. for now.
" How are you doing?" she whispers softly I look at her face filled with worry and sadness.
" I'm okay."
As I think about trey and all that happened , I can't help but tear up .
" Heyy! No fucking crying Syd!" On her face a gentle but stern expression
I Chuckle and give her a small smile.
" Sir. Yes Sir" I Salute . But as I do I still can't get him of of my mind. I wonder how he's doing. I mean its only been a year since I've seen Him. The longest year of my life..
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo. this is the first official chapter... subscribe.comment and comment some more!!:) no silent readers dude!!!!