Status: Very Active(:

We Should Be

Chapter 4

Seeing Trey was The Biggest Shock That I could've gotten. I had no idea that he lived anywhere near me and if I did ; Trust me I would have steered clear of him!

Since I saw Him, I have been stressed out to the max. Which I saw him on monday and it's now Friday.I just can't get him out of my mind! His presence just really got me thinking of the past. I really need a break from thinking . I need to go out and have some fun.

I jump up and go into D's room . She immeadiately looks up and smiles.
" What's up Girl?" She asks curiously .

" I was thinking that we should go to a club tonight!" She immeaditely jumps up and starts looking in her closet.

" Okay Girl. I have the perfect outfit to wear tonight!" I look at her with wonder. She can literally pick out an outfit in like ten minutes.

" Alright. Well we will leave at eleven okay?" It was now 10 oclock. I hurried to my room and got ready . Afterwards; I grabbed my Clutch and put on my silver pumps and headed to the kitchen.

I had on A Black strapless tight fitting dress with a silver bracelet and ofcourse , My silver pumps. They were known to pull some guys in. Tonight I was gonna have some fun and not think about Trey! Hopefully It worked because othewise I was screwed!

D finally came out in a spaghtti strapped tight fitting red dress and black pumps.

" You look mu calant`e !" I said while looking on in wonder.

" Bitch please! You know your ass looks way better then me!" We link hands and walk to the car and drive off.

_________________________________________________________________________________

(Time lapse) At the club

As soon as we got into the Club we headed to the bar to get some drinks. I order a shot of patron and D orders some Grey Goose. I drink back my shot and look over at D.
" Hey! Isn't That Trey?" She yells over the music.

I curiously look over to where she points and Freeze. He's on the dance floor grinding on this caramel toned girl.

Shit!! Shit!! Shit!!
I can't win for loosing. Well there goes not thinking about Trey!
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally right? Anyway thanks to -reeseynicole21 and renji504! They made me wanna update with their awesome comments!!! theyre really awesome!:D Anywho; I would love it if you subscribe and comment. I'll update soon.