Status: Very Active(:

We Should Be

Chapter 6 -

I drove away from him exactly 3 hours ago. I did nothing wrong; Yet Why am I crying? Why do I feel guilty ?
I think I already know the answer. I mean , I seriously wouldn't be sitting on my couch watching rug rats reruns and eating Ben & Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ,if I didn't at least still have feelings for him.

I really thought I was completely over Him. I was obviously wrong seeing as I'm Trying my darn hardest not to breakdown. I get up and start heading to the kitchen for some more ice cream when I hear A knock on the front door.

I immediately walk to the door and listen outside.

" Who is it?' Shit! Don't think I'm gonna open the door and get murdered by a serial killer. Bitch please!
I wait for an answer but nothing comes.
I slowly and cautiously open the door only to find that It's Trey.
" How did you get my address?" I ask. I look him up and down , realizing that he looks drunk off his ass.
" I jugs wanted to see ya"
His slurred words making me want to punch him in the face.
" Are you fucking drunk Tremaine? Why the fuck did you come here?'
He pushed his way into my house and plopped onto the sofa.Who the hell?
I slam the door shut and intake a breath when i realize he's right in front of me. We are now face to face and i can feel his breath on my skin.
" Trey?' His lips crash to mine and I find myself kissing back. I can't help melting into him. As soon as I feel his hands trailing down to my ass; I get huge awakening.
I push him away and get as far away from him as possible(.meaning the kitchen)
" What the hell ? You're drunk Tremaine !" I said trying to reason with him.

He Stalks to me and traps me between the counter. I look away as soon as he makes eye contact.
" So! you liked it baby. So did i!' He breaths
I didn't want to admit to him that i did. So I pushed him away and heading to my room.
" I'm not leaving until we talk Syd!" He yelled
" Whatever Tremaine!" I entered my room and laid onto my bed. I don't give a fuck ! he can stay all night. Cause as far as I'm concerned; We don't have anything to talk about!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The next morning)

I opened my Eyes to see a figure standing over me. I gasp in shock and jump up.
'What the hell? " I yell holding my heart.My eyes clear up only for them to land on Trey.
" Goodmorning Syd.I'm Sorry I scared you, but we need to talk!"
I look at him and narrow my eyes.
" Can we please talk?"
I could see the hurt in his eyes. He shouldn't be fucking hurt. I was hurt! What the hell does he have to hurt over?I sigh and count to ten.

" Fine Ten minutes." He sighs in relief . " I 'll Be down in a Minute Trey."
When he leaves shutting my door ; I slowly put on my clothes , trying to prolong this dreaded conversation as long as I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo. I told you once a week and there it is. By the way , I'm Still praying for the familes and the friends of the victims of 9/11/01. Many precous live lost .. We will always have you in our hearts!! soo yeah.
Anyway, Thnx to Sha'Nhye,renji504 and resseynicole21 for the woderful comments:D This iss for these guys! I really appreciate there comments! <3 anyway comment and subscribe?
<3 Tierra