Status: Very Active(:

We Should Be

Hospital

The next morning---

It’s Four o’clock in the morning and I’m still up. I can’t seem to stop my mind from going to Trey! It seems physically impossible.

I might as well get up then. After I Take a shower, I put on my clothes (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37645763) and Go downstairs to get some coffee.

I never ever go one Morning without coffee. Period. When I get to the kitchen, I Stop and look around slightly confused. It feels like everything is going in slow motion. After That, Everything gets fuzzy. I quickly grip onto the wall and close my eyes. What the hell is going on?

I try to open my eyes but I only succeed in falling down onto the floor.
Trying to drag myself to my cell phone; I only make it about an inch before I finally give out. It’s like I can feel my heart stop beating in my Chest and I can’t even get a breath in.

A Few minutes later I can barely make out the pounding at the door. I try once again to say something.

“ Help” I rasp. It comes out very weak. A few seconds later, I hear Footsteps.

“ Sydney? Sydney!” I can feel someone shaking me.

Finally my eyes roll in the back of my head and my head rolls back.

(Trey ‘s Point of view)

Please be ok! God, please let her be ok!

When I found Sydney on the floor in the kitchen passed out and incoherent; I freaked the fuck out. Her lips were blue and her skin, pale and clammy. I can’t lose her! I just can’t.

If anything were to ever happen to her, I wouldn’t be able to live. I still love her even if the feelings may not be mutual. I just pray to God that She’s okay.

Now, I’m waiting in this Small ass waiting room- Oh Fuck!

I need to call her Momma Angie! It is her Daughter in the hospital. I Dial her number and wait for an answer.

“ Hello”
“ Hey Momma Angie. It’s Trey!” I try not to let any anxiety fill my voice.
“ It’s good to hear from ya. What ‘s wrong baby?”

“ Syd is in the Hospital!” I say weakly. I can feel my nerves going up a level.

After I explained to her what happened. She was Hysterical. She Said she would be there in a Few hours.

I've been waiting for three hours.Sitting hear in this room is driving me fucking crazy! I get up and walk to the door only to be stopped by the doctor.

" Are you Tremaine neverson?"
" Yes. Is Sydney okay" I look at him desperately in his eyes,

" She's stable but; We have to run some tests on her to determine what caused her heart to stop.

I sigh in relief.

" Can I see Her?'

He looks at me hesitantly and nods.

After I find out what room she's in ; I head to the third floor to room 324. I take a deep breath and slowly open the door.

I wasn't prepared for what I saw.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo . here it is.. Writers block and school preventing updating. Please comment and subscribe:D thnx for reading:)
<3