Status: Very Active(:

We Should Be

Chp 9

I hesitantly opened the door slowly and i was not prepared for what i saw a pale looking Syd with tubes and wires connected to her body.I was afraid to get close because i might just let out a few tears. I slowly reach out ; grab her hand and land a gentle kiss on the Soft frail surface .
I just can't help but think .
I
softly begin to speak. " Syd? .. i want you to Get better, okay? You know that i love you and that i-" i choke on my words with sudden emotion.
imagining her not being in my life is completely. umbearable. I just-if i lose her, i would literally die. I caress her cheek with the back of my hand and stare into her beautiful coco skin. Memorising every detail of her face; i slowly get up and give her hand a final soft squeeze. I kiss her forhead.
"I love you. Never forget that, no matter what."
I walk out of the door and into the hallway. Once i reach the waiting room ; i hear a commotion going on at front desk.
"I wanna see my daughter!!"
I hurry to the familiar voice.
" Momma?" She turns around and looks at me frantically.
" How is she doing?" Her sweet voice asks.
"The doctor said that she is stable but they're are gonna run some tests" I take her by the arm and guide her to the room.
" I got this. You just go on." She shooes me away. Walling back to the waiting; i make eye contact with her father as soon as he enters the room. He marches straight to me and crosses his arms with a stern expression.
"What the hell did you do to my daughter?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh! What's gonna happen next? Any guesses?cause i sure as heck don't know! Lol. I would love some suggestions please. I'm sorry tht i haven't updated in a week. But I'm back soo yeah. Oh and by the way i did this on my phone soo i will fix the mistakes and bad paragraph structure later today. Thnx for the people who commented:D you're fricking amazing! Subscribe. Comment. Thnx for reading!!! <3 Tierra:)