Hidan One Shot (Hidan from naruto)

Hidan one shot

You looked around at everyone who had come to the party, you felt yourself getting a little sick, even though you were usually the type that never allowed anything to faze her. You watched as Ino dragged shikamaru into the closet while he was snoozing, which made Naruto squirt pop out his nose, in turn made the guys laugh and sakura pissed.
You smiled at naurto and rock lee's seemingly drunken dances.Everyone seemed to be having a great time except for you. You really didn't like anyone at the party you only came because Hinata promised you cupcakes, which you kept eating out of boredom. You decided it was time to leave, you wished everyone a good night and walked out into the beautiful stary night.
Walking seemed to take the sickness away,and the clear sky emptied your thoughts of all worries. You were walking to your little hut outside of the village, when you heard the snap of a dry branch. You stood listening and watching your surroundings, when you realized there was nothing there you turned around and there stood a man dressed in a black cloak.
The man had pale skin and white hair to match. A strong chisled chin marked his jaw line, the cloak reveiled a bit of his paper looking skin, but what you could see was hott pecks and who knew what else layed beneath it. The man smiled when he saw you and walked up to you, standing only a few steps away. You soon noticed as he came into the light of the street that he carried a four bladed syth on his back that glisened whenever he took a step. You stood there curious about him, he wasn't from around here that was for sure from the look of his head band.
You shook your head after hearing him speak "Ahhh can you repeat that i didnt hear you." He smiled again and repeated "Can you help me with something please?" You blinked wondering what exactly he needed of you. "what is it?" He took a step closer which made you take a step away. He didnt move fast but from the way of his lazy movements he was holding back. He cleared his throat before saying "Well me and my friends made a bet, if I find a girl and bring her back to the house then I wouldnt have to do the dishes for a month.So what do you say?" You only stared at him in disbelief, and shook your head. "Well i guess but only for a while see i have to get home. By the way my name is Amaya. Whats yours?" He smiled showing white teeth and a sinister look in his eyes while saying "Hidan..."

Later

You sat on the soft bed looking around Hidan's room. After meeting his room mates, and almost getting eaten by the plant guys named Zetzu, and put into a genjutsu by itachi, Hidan had managed to hide you in his room. You looked through his bookshelf finding books only about gods and riturals. On a low wooden table there sat a bunch of was candles, they were all lit surrounding something that was wrapped up in a black cloth. When you stepped near the little table chills seemed to erupt through you body. You sat on his comfy bed and standing in front of it was a full length body mirror. Looking at your reflection, seeing that your wardrobe was alright, the red tank top you wore was a little low cut, and the black skirt nestled softly on your well toned legs. You brushed a piece of your long brown bangs back behind your ear and finally you layed down looking up into the ceiling.
The door opened a little later and in walked Hidan carrying his cload and scyth. As you sat up your green eyes rested upon his chest. His pale skin was well toned around his muscly pecks, your search continued south as you layed eyes upon his glisening hard abs. he put the syth in the bare corner and threw the cload on a hamper next to the weird stand. Hidan turned to look at you and smiled walking over to sit next to you on the bed. "I never thanked you for helping me." You smiled lightly saying, " Your welcome Hidan, it was fun besides the almost getting eatin part." You looked down into your lap, but soon you could feel strong hands start to rub you on the shoulders, closing your eyes you leaned back letting the wonderful feeling envelope you. Hidan pulled you back till you were leaning against his broad chest. His breath was hot and hagged on your ear and slowly it moved down to your neck.
You tilted your head allowing further acesses for him. He started to trial soft pecks and with each peck his hands traveled farther down. He took your right breast in his big hand and squeezed, making a moan escape from your lips.
A dark chuckle came from deep in his throat. He kept up on lightly kissing your neck then he went to kissing hard enough to leave marks. His left hand soon inched its way further down then your chest and trailed up into your skirt. His cold fingers pulled aside your panties and stuck two fingers inside of you deeply. Your breath hitched up and your legs bucked. Opening your eyes, they came into contact with your reflection. Hidans eyes were smoldering hot looking down at you, his skin seemed to glow. Seeing yourself in the mirror your face was flushed, and your legs spread open with his hand positioned inside of you. Hidan looked into the mirror and smiled pushing his fingers deeper into your pussy, sending pleasure throughout your core. you gripped the sheets leaning back hott and ready to surrender everything to him. Hidan chuckled moving his mouth back up to your ear and nibbled while saying,
"Your fucking tight Amaya. Tell me do you wish for me to loosen you up?" As he spoke his fingers pumped in and out of you twice, leaving you to moan and grovel at his touch. He reached up into your shirt, pushing the soft made material of the bra away and took the soft strawberry nub between his fingers. He taughted and twisted it hard making your head spin and your moans be heard. "Please Hidan...take me please.." His hand left from between your legs and breast and pulled off the bra and shirt in an instant. The air hit your breasts making goosebumps appear on your arms,and your nipples hard. Hidan lifted the lower part of your back and tugged the skirt and panties off, now leaving you naked before him. He got up from the bed and unbuttoned his pants to reveil his hard throbing cock. You felt the wetness between your legs increase as he pulled his pants completly off.
You stood in front of him and pushed your lips up to meet his in a hungry game of dominance. Your breasts stroked his chest, while you felt the full length of him pressing against your thigh. Hidan moved to the bed beckoning you to follow. He sat on his knees and as you came forward he spun you around so you were once again facing the mirror. He pressed his mouth to your ear and softly spoke, "I want you to watch as i pleasure you Amaya." he pulled you close wrapping one strong arm around your waist, and the other lingered above your ever wettining pussy. He pushed his fingers through your hair teasing you, then they soon grasped their prize as they slipped around your clint. Your body reacted with throwing your head back, your lower body arching begging for him to explore deeper. He obliged with finger fucking ou hard with two fingers driving deep into you. Gripping his arm you cringed and swayed with his fingers riding them and soon coming to your peak you tightened and released your cum onto his fingers. he pulled them out and started to clean them with his tongue. You body shook with delight as he moved his hands to spread your legs further apart, and pushed his cock into you from behind.
Everything inside you clutched and cringed from him entering you. He pushed in harder this time reeling forward to your hands and knees. You looked up into the mirror to see his face covered with a wicked grin. his hands roamed your body from grasping your breasts, to your stomach and between your thighs, then grasped your hips.
You waited patiently for him to breach you again, without warning he pushed fully into you and pulled back out. You griped the sheets around you feeling the pain erupt through body which suddenly turned to pleasure. You looked in the reflection of the mirror meeting his eyes and command him "more now Hidan." With those words he pushed hard and fast into you while you watched in the mirror the heavenly, hellish pleasure you body was receiving. Hidan pulled you up your back against his chest and pulled you up from his lap and pressed you down into your center. You cried out his name, screaming, begging him to go faster. He kept up his rapid thrusts up into you telling you, "I want you to keep watching in the mirror.....*pant*..enjoy the pleasure of watching me fuck you." You pushed yourself up and allow him to pull you down hard onto him, the full length of him entered you sending you on a ride of pure bliss. The reflection in the mirror showed you riding on Hidan, your whole body was thrusted forward, your breasts bouncing along for the ride. The look of Hidans face was of pure lust and dominance. "Come on Amaya, cum for me fucking come...unhinged." "Hidan...I'm...I'm gonna cum..nuh...Hidan!"
He pushed with the last of his energy straight into you as you screamed with pure ectascy. Your muscles clenched around him, as his seed spilled into you. You both sat there watching each other in the reflection of the mirror. Hidan kissed your neck and pulled you down to lay next to him and you both drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
message me if you want a request story****