Grenade

Got A Secret, Can't Keep It

--Skylar's POV--

We all decided to go get hotels rooms. Dillon and I shared one, Tom and Zoey, and then Joe, Jackson, and Bill. This bothered me to no end, I figured Bill would let something slip. But I needed to talk more with Dillon. I wasn't sure if I should tell Zoey just yet.

She nodded, letting me tell her my secrets. "Did you like it?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I mean, Bill's sexy. Great kisser, but-" I sighed. "I do love Jackson, but Bill made me feel.. different."

Bill and I had a whole make out session, complete with roaming hands. At first, I saw Bill's face. Then I began to think it was Jackson, only to realize a few seconds later than Jackson didn't kiss like that.

Dillon laid a small hand on my knee. We were sitting in the same bed, me on one side, and her on the other. We were facing each other with the tv talking in front of us, only we were ignoring the orange Snookie on, and more talking. "Can you see yourself with Bill? I mean like, in the future. Do you seriously think he's better than Jackson?"

I hadn't thought about this. Somebody being better for me than Jackson? "No, I mean. Not that I know of. I barely know Bill. I only know he's hot, German, and a good kisser." I sighed.

She chewed on her bottom lip. Neither one of us knew what to do. With my problems, or hers.

"Dillon, can I tell you something else?" I asked, tears starting to form in my eyes.

She looked back at me and nodded. "Anything."

I wiped from under my eyes and thought about how to put it. "On the bus.. On tour.. Jackson and I had sex for the first time. It wasn't just that. I got pregnant..."

She gasped, nearly jumping off the bed. I just nodded. "You.."

"He got me pregnant. So I got moody, and we kept getting into fights. He didn't want to be a father, and I didn't want to be a mother. But we couldn't stay away from each other. But, of course, I had a miscarrige." I muttered even lower than before.

This time, her eyes widdened. "Oh, sweetie!" She made for a hug, but I shook my head, causing her arms to drop. "I'm so sorry. Does Jackson know?"

I nodded. "He knew I was pregnant, and that we lost the baby. That made things worse. Even though we didn't want the baby, we were depressed it happened."

"How did it happen?"

"I drank something in that one hotel. Whatever it was, it caused the baby to die."
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler. I updated since Maegan didn't have an idea xD Btw, can you guess where the title is from? ;D

Tired. Bed, here I come!

-Christa