Grenade

Life Goes On

I bit my lip a little as I absorbed this information that Skylar had just told me. Wow; I couldn't believe that she had been pregnant. And I hadn't known.

I hadn't known.

And it killed me inside that I hadn't known.

"Sky," I started. She looked up at me. I pushed my hair back, which had been sticking to my face from crying a bit. "we need to tell Zoey. It's not fair to keep her in the dark with all of this." I said. I didn't like having the truth kept from me, and I'm sure Zoey wouldn't like it either.

She nodded. "You're right... Should, should we tell everyone or...?" She asked, letting the sentence trail. I shook my head quickly.

"I can't let Joe know this. It'll destroy him." I muttered. "I'll go get Zoey right now." I said, standing up from the bed. She nodded, and waited for me.

I ran to Zoey's room, and knocked. After waiting for a couple seconds, the door opened, showing a tired looking Zoey.

"Oh, hi." She said, her voice not impressed. I bit my lip, remembering what had happened earlier. When I freaked out and shoved her.

"Hey, uh, can we talk? The three of us?" I asked. She looked around the hall.

"There's only two of us." She said. I nodded towards my room.

"Us girls." I said. She sighed but nodded and followed me back to the hotel room.

"What?" She asked, sitting on the other bed, across from Skylar and I. I looked at Skylar then looked down.

"I'm sorry for earlier, but uh... I'm really not comfortable with letting people touch me now. While I was in rehab, I kind of um," I paused, blinking back tears. "got molested."

Zoey just stared at me, her mouth open slightly. "What?"

"A new guy came in, and started talking with me, and we kinda became friends. But then he... Yeah." I muttered, not wanting to finish. It was obvious on what happened.

"Doesn't Joe know?" She asked. I wiped my eyes a little.

"No." I said, my voice cracking. "I wanted to tell him, but when I called him to tell him, he said that the phone call had better not be another stupid excuse to get me out of there. And I didn't want to tell him, cause I didn't think he'd believe me." I tried calming myself down so I wouldn't start crying harder than I was already.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." Zoey said. I simply pressed my lips together and nodded.

"And while we're telling secrets," Skylar started. Zoey looked at Skylar, but kept glancing at me. "I was pregnant." She said. She obviously didn't want to tell her about her and Bill, at least not yet.

"Pregnant?!" Zoey asked. Skylar tried shushing her right away.

"Shh! I don't want anyone else to know!" She said.

"Does Jackson know?"

"Yeah."

"What happened?" Zoey asked after a moment of silence.

"I had a miscarriage." She muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, i'm on a roll. ^__^
I didn't much care for this chapter, but I wanted to make it easier for Maegan to update. :3 So hopefully this helps!!

Comments please? <3

-Ashley Dawn