Grenade

Lullaby

I pushed my freshly straightened hair back as I listened to Bill tell some story from when he was a teenager. Everyone was in the same room, just chatting to catch up. I felt so awkward, and really didn't want to be here.

Sure, I liked Skylar. I liked Zoey. I didn't hate anyone here, and I enjoyed everyone. But the thought of being around all these people was just weird to me. I hated large groups.

I played with my earrings as Tom interrupted Bill's story, correcting something. I wasn't really paying attention, which is probably why I interrupted as well.

"So are you guys doing another tour?" I asked, looking at Joe, who was seated beside me. He looked down at me, a little surprised that I had even talked. I hadn't really said much after confessing everything to him.

"Um, I don't know." He said slowly, looking at Jackson and Tom. I glanced over at them, a blank expression on my face.

"We haven't given it much thought. There was a lot of drama going on during the last tour so..." Jackson rubbed the back of his neck, as he looked at everyone else. Obviously, they hadn't thought of it. And why would they?

There had been a lot of drama on that tour, and the fans didn't help much with that. They gave not only the guys a lot of disrespect, but us girls too.

"I was kind of thinking of settling down sooner or later." Tom admitted. I eyed Zoey for a second then Tom while nodding.

"I was too. I mean, now that you're out of rehab, I wouldn't mind just relaxing with you." Joe said, gently taking my hand. I looked up at him, sighing.

"Yeah, sorry." I smiled. "I was just curious." I said, pushing my hair back again.
♠ ♠ ♠
UUHHH. This chapter was totally lame, and just boring. But I really didn't know what to do with it, and it brings up a good point. The guys were in a band.
:P

-Ashley Dawn