Grenade

Silence and The End Of All Things

I crashed into the door in my attempt to open it. "What? Why won't it open?!" I cried, banging on it multiple times. Zoey laughed at me.

"There's a doorknob you have to open. And you need to unlock it." She smirked at me. Even drunk, she was the smartest of us all. I mean, she told me what to do, and I still proceeded to run into the door until Joe opened it.

"Whoa! What happened?" He asked, catching me as I fell against him. He held me up, glancing at Zoey and Skylar before keeping his gaze on me.

"We went to party!" I giggled, attempting to stand up straight. And that attempt failed.

"You girls told us you were going to get a snack, and then left for three hours!" He exclaimed. I wrinkled my nose and put my finger to his lip.

"Shhh." I shushed him, still giggling like an idiot. "It wasn't three hours." I gave him a stupid smile, unable to think straight. I still recall some of the events from earlier. We had told the boys that we wanted a snack, and left with that very intention. But ended up going to a bar for the snacks and well, one thing led to another.

"Get inside." Joe held me against him so I didn't fall, and pulled Skylar and Zoey inside the hotel room. Tom and Jackson looked over.

"What happened?" Jackson jumped up, and ran to Skylar. He looked into her eyes, waiting for an answer.

"We got drunk. Shh, don't tell Jackson." She giggled to him before completely collapsing onto the floor.

"Come on, let's get something other then booze in your body." Joe muttered, picking me up and carrying me to the kitchen part of the room. He set me on the counter where I happily swayed my legs. It amused me. I could make them go really fast and high. Or really slow and low.

"I have to pee." I whined like a baby, swinging my legs faster. He looked at me for a second then away. "I said I have to pee!" I shouted loudly at him.

"Then go pee!" He shouted back. I waited a second then smiled.

"Nevermind." I announced happily. He just looked at me, disgusted. I don't know why though. He told me to pee, and I peed. He should be happy!

"Ew. Just eat these." He said, handing me a handful of crackers. I shook my head and tried giving them back. "No, eat!"

"I don't wanna!" I stuck my tongue out. "They're not animal crackers!" I yelled childishly at him. He ran his hand through his hair, obviously annoyed.

"Just eat." He said firmly. I looked at the crackers then crumbled them into my hands and threw them in the air.

"Confetti!" I shouted as the crumbs rained over me. "Wee!" I grinned as he grabbed me and carried me to the bathroom.

"Dillon, they're gonna make you feel better." He said. I shook my head.

"No. I don't want them." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. He ignored me for a minute, peeling my soiled jeans off my body. He handed me a towel.

"Take off your underwear and put these shorts on." He handed me a pair of his boxers and turned around so I could change. I did as I was told, and flung my underwear across the bathroom.

"Look at 'em fly!" I grinned as they landed on the shower rod. He turned around again.

"Now it's time to eat." He tried again. I shook my head.

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Cause why?"

"I'm fat. I'm starving myself." I grinned proudly in my drunken state.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welp. o__o
There you have it, Dillon still has an eating disorder. And she also soiled her pants. Smooth move.

I'm scared to find out what kind of drunk I'd be. xD

Anyways... >__>
MAEGAN'S TURN.

Also, sorry I've been so horrid with updates. ;__; I'm working two jobs at the moment, and applying for a third. *dies*

-Ashley Dawn