Grenade

Why Didn't You Tell Me?!

~*~ Zoey ~*~

I hung up and went downstairs into the basement. I had a load of towels washing. Tom took care of the outside of the house and I took care of the inside. It works.

I hummed and pulled out the towels. I put them on the table down there and folded them up. I put the folded towels and wash cloths in the basket. I finished up and upstairs it was very quiet.

Which is very unusual. I love Tom to death but he is so noisy! I walked upstairs carrying the basket on my hip. I walked thru the kitchen and into the living room.

"Tom?" I called.

No response. Hm.

I walked over and peeked thru the curtains. Tom's car was here and so was my truck. The gate's closed.

"Where the hell is he?" I asked myself.

"Where's who?" someone said from behind me.

I screamed and threw the basket in the air, towels went flying thru the air and covered the white plush carpet.

I heard a thud followed by a groan.

I turned around and gasped.

"Oh my.. I'm sorry! I just.." I picked the basket off of the person's head and my eyes widened.

He looked exactly like Tom but he didn't have a lip ring.

"Who are you?!"

He stood up and towered over me. I paused and stood on the coffee table so I was eye level with him.

He chuckled.

"I'm Bill. Tom's brother." he smiled.

"Why do you look like him?" I questioned.

"He hasn't told you?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Um no." I stated.

I heard fast footsteps.

"Oh liebe! You met Bill." Tom voice flowed smoothly from behind me.

I turned.

"Tom! Where the hell were you?" I asked.

"Getting Bill's bags from his car. I couldn't find you so I assumed you were napping or in the shower." he stated.

"Idiot. How could you not tell her!" Bill stated.

"I was getting to it.." he muttered.

"What?" I asked.

"Mom's gonna want to meet you." Bill said, in his thick accent.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Pause and rewind! You're mom?" I looked at Tom. "How could you not tell me this?!"

"I love you." he smiled, sweetly.

*~* Joe *~*

"Dillon!" I ran after her.

Damn she runs fast.

"Dillon stop!" I shouted.

She disappeared around the corner. I stopped. Where the hell did she go?
♠ ♠ ♠
Liebe=love

Just incase you didn't know :) Comment and subscribe!
~Maegan