Grenade

I'm Not An Item

~*~ Zoey ~*~

I groaned. I tried to like Bill for Tom's sake but it's hard trying to please twins at the same time. They were driving me nuts and he's only been here for a few minutes!

I excused myself as they were laughing loudly about something Bill said. I got out my phone and called Skylar.

"Hello?"

"Hey Babe. Can I come over? Tom and Bill are driving me up the wall!" I groaned into my phone.

"I'd love for you to come over, Zo.. But I'm in the middle of something." she sighed.

"What's up, Sky?" I asked.

"I'm losing the house.. I was fired from my job and can't afford the rent.. It's horrible, Zoey.."

I knew she was on the verge of tears.

"Oh babe.. I'm so sorry." I bit my lip.

"It's fine.." she sighed, deeply.

I thought it over.

"Skylar. Move in with Tom and me. We have plenty of room and help me take back my house."

"Zoey, no.. I don't want to be a burden.." she stated.

"Sky. I love you. You're not a burden." I argued.

"Zoey." she whined.

"Skylar." I whined back.

We both giggled.

"I'm still gonna come over, kay?"

"Okay. It'll be nice to see you." she admitted.

"See you soon. Bye." I hung up.

I walked upstairs and changed. I made myself look pretty and walked back downstairs. I got my purse. I'll just walk. It's not that far.

I heard a whistle and looked over. Tom smirked at me and eyed me up and down.

"Where is this sexy thing going?" he wrapped his arms around me.

I removed them, gently.

"I'm going to see Sky. I'll be back in an hour or two." I smiled.

I opened the door and he closed it, roughly.

"No." he said, firmly.

"No? What do you mean no?" I looked at him.

"I said no. So you're not going." he stated.

"So now you own me?" I glared, "I'm a person. Not an item. I can do whatever I want."

"The hell you can. We have a guest over." he stated.

"You mean you do. I don't know him. And I'm not going to sit around like a third wheel while you two drink and cut up." I opened the door again and walked out.

I knew he was pissed but at this point I didn't care. I made it half way down the sidewalk when Bill came bounding after me.

"Zoey I'm sorry but please don't go see this, Sky person." he said, his accent flowing.

"Um no. I don't take orders from guys brothers who turn on my that fast. 'scuse me."

I kept walking and he grabbed my arm and pulled me back gently.

"Zoey. Please. Tom's mad. I've never seen him that mad before and I'm his twin." he begged.

"No. I let him do every and anything he wants. And when I want to go visit my best friend, it's not okay? I don't think so. That's hypocritical. " I stated.

"You're not going!" he said, in a low voice.

"Watch me." I turned.

He picked me up and walked back with me.

"BILL!" I shouted and kicked.

He ignored me and walked in the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a filler. But seems like the Kaulitz' twins have an anger problem and don't take "no" to well. What will happen?! Comment and Subscribe if you wish :)

~Maegan