Grenade

A Good Night To Die

I sat on the bench, rubbing the sleeves of my hoodie to keep myself warm. It was breezy out which made my hair whip around my face. I didn't bother pushing it away. It protected me from Joe's eyes.

"Why are we here?" I muttered, still angry. He had brought me here against my will. Even though I had gained all my weight back, he could still carry me as if I still weighed seventh nine pounds.

"We're meeting with everyone." He said, eyeing me. I turned my head away and watched people walk past.

"Who's everyone?" I asked, my eyes flickering to the trees.

"Skylar, Zoey, Tom, and Jackson." He rubbed my arms and kissed my head. I pushed him away and rested my elbow on my thighs.

I just nodded, and glanced at my phone. I wanted to die. I didn't want to talk to them. They would probably ask why I ignored their calls and refused their visits. And I wasn't going to tell them the truth; that I hated human contact. Especially now.

"Let me go!" I could hear a girl scream. I tilted my head, half amused. A guy with black hair walked over to us with a girl that looked like Zoey. And it was Zoey.

She glared at him and turned around, meeting my eyes. Instantly, I turned my gaze to the other side, where I saw Skylar and Jackson.

"Hey guys." Skylar waved. She was holding Jackson's hand. I guess they were together, again. But there was no point in congratulating them, cause they would probably be broken up again in a day or two.

"Hey!" Tom yelled, running over to the tall dude and Zoey. "Jeez you're fast!" He panted.

"I know." The guy smirked. I looked at Joe.

"Great, you invited another person. As if this wasn't bad enough." I muttered, getting up. As I started towards the forest. Zoey grabbed my shoulder.

"What's the matter?" She asked. I screamed, and shoved her hand away.

"Don't touch me!" I shouted, shoving her to the ground. Tom caught her quickly.

"What the hell?" Tom shouted at me. I looked at him, then everyone else.

"Dill..." Joe started. I shut my eyes tightly, causing the tears to roll down my cheeks. "Wait!" He shouted after I darted off to the forest.

I need to be safe from them. From the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is honestly really awkward for me to write. But if you know someone that's in the same thing as Dillon, please help them. Trust me, it's not something to be taken lightly. x__x

shoot me plz

-Ashley Dawn