Grenade

Kill Us Or Something!

~*~ Zoey ~*~

"What the hell is her problem?" I asked.

Tom set me back on my feet. I smoothed my hair gently and fixed my clothing. Okay, pretty again.

"Too much for her?" Skylar suggested.

"Well hell. If I was sent somewhere for a year, I'd come home and attack all of you with hugs and kisses. Not shove one of my friends to the floor! She would be the one to go loony and try to kill us or something!" I stated.

Jackson and Tom chuckled at my mellow dramatic moment. Sky just rolled her eyes playful and smiled at me. I returned the smile at her.

"So everyone. This is Bill. Bill, this is Jackson Rathbone and Skylar Angel. They are boyfriend and girlfriend. The girl that pushed Zoey was Dillon Miller. And the guy that ran after her was Joe Jonas." Tom explained.

Bill nodded getting it now.

"Better than how I met him." I pouted.

"Walk in on you in the shower?" Jackson teased.

"No! I couldn't find tom and I was about to do clothes when I threw the basket and it landed on his head." I giggled.

We all busted out laughing.

"Only you, Zo. Only you." Skylar teased, giggling.

I grinned proudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo I'm the late updater! Sorry.. My interwebs people were giving me hell and everytime I'd write it'd go off -_- or my mom would say. "Let's go to town!"

Short but it'll be longer once Zoey does something xD Comment and Subscribe!

~Maegan