Untraceable

Friend or Foe?

I took another sip of my orange juice, watching the brunette across from me stare.

“You know you are really pretty.” He complimented me causing me to blush. I laughed at a few jokes he said taking the last sip of my orange juice.

“Let me take this for you.” He smiled taking the tray with him and walking towards the door, I smiled and followed him. We ended up in a very small kitchen that held a fridge and to which my distaste a small stove covered in grease and oil.

I looked down at the floor spotting a small blue and white cooler the same one we had brought.

“Would you like something to drink?” He asked seeing me eye the small cooler; I nodded and looked at the bottom of the cooler which read.

MIKES PROPERTY TOUCH AND YOU DIE.

“You know he really did put up a fight took three bullets to put him down.” He smirked.

Steve’s P.O.V

I wormed my hands out of the twine ropes that had captured my wrist. The man across from me snore soundly turning over in his sleep and inching closer to the dimly lit fire. I crawled over to him tying his legs and arms up tight before winding him up to a thick tree trunk, grabbing the only shovel left I walked out the camp site.

Imani’s P.O.V
“Oomph.” I growled before getting up to my feet and trying yet another time to escape the six foot whole that imprisoned me. Footsteps rumbled on the ground catching my attention something dragging behind it. A large shadow washed over me turning my attention towards it, a tall man stood looking down towards me. His fiery red hair stood out almost gleaming in the hot sun.

“Need Help?” He asked chuckling; I nodded as he brought down a rope for me to climb up. I graciously took it finally making it to the surface and giving the guy a look over. He seemed familiar like I’ve seen him around in the woods somewhere. That cant be right though, he just couldn’t be the killer…right?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long kind a been busy and all tomorrows my sisters last day of school so we've been hanging out before she goes to prom and leaves me to hang out with her awsome friends!!