Someone To Save Me

Damn It Geno!

“This has been the longest trip of my life!” Charlie shouted as we walked into the apartment.

“I know, but we have all afternoon to relax and get ready for tonight.”

“Oh that’s right. Who is my date?”

“He’ll be here to pick you up before we have to go.”

“I’m going to take a shower so I can look decent for mystery man.”

“Oh trust me you’re going to want to look hot. Not decent” I said showing her up to the guest room.

“Katie? Are you back yet?” I heard Sid say from the living room.

“Sid!” I yelled running up to him. He instantly wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me up to him.

“I missed you” he said giving me a kiss.

“I missed you too” I said looking into his eyes.

“No more week trips without me” he said.

“That’s not exactly fair now is it?”

“Nope, but I don’t have a choice.”

“I missed you, you crazy boy.”

“You have no idea baby.”

“Well isn’t this just adorable” I heard Charlie say from behind us.

“Sid this is my sister Charlie, Charlie you know who he is so yea . . .”

“Nice to meet you” he said setting me on the floor.

“Nice to meet you too. Katie has told me a lot about you.”

“So lunch? You must be hungry after practice” I said wrapping my arm around his waist.

“I’m going to finish getting ready” Charlie said, I knew she wanted to give us a few minutes to be together after a week apart.

“You two could be twins you know. Besides the hair and eyes” Sid said pulling me into his body.

“That’s what we’ve heard.” I ran my hands up his arms before wrapping them around his neck. “Sid I’ve missed you so much” I said softly looking into his eyes.

“Me too. I couldn’t wait for you to get back. That bed is too big without you in it too.”

“Now you know how I feel when you leave.”

“I do and I’m sorry it sucks.”

“It’s ok though, it’s good to miss someone. It makes you realize how much you love them” I said kissing him firmly. He lifted me gently to sit on the countertop so he wouldn’t have to strain his neck.

“How are you?” he said with a smile holding my face in his hands gently.

“I’m good” I said with a smile.

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Because Sharp told me about what Kane did.”

“I’m fine. Kane is a dumbass.”

“Well yeah” he laughed. I placed my head on his shoulder and inhaled his scent deeply, placing a kiss on his neck.

“Alright, so what do you want for lunch?”

“I’ll just make a sandwich.”

“Really?”

“Yea, the food is really good at this one.”

“Nice” I said with a smile. “So don’t tell Charlie who she going with tonight. I want it to be a surprise.”

“What if she hates him?” he asked getting stuff out of the fridge.

“Are you kidding she’s had a crush on him since he was drafted. You should tell him to get a haircut though he‘s starting to look a little too shaggy.”

“Alright I’ll keep it to myself.”

“Are you excited for Tuesday?”

“Yes!” he shouted making me laugh.

“Your first game back in over a month.”

“I know being with the guys for skates and in the gym has been torture since I can’t play.”

“Well I’ll be there to root you on” I said running my through his hair. As he ate his sandwich.

“Wearing my jersey right?”

“No, Sid I’m going to wear someone else’s jersey” I said sarcastically.

“Just making sure” he laughed.

“Alright, well Jordan needs a haircut and you have to go pick up your tux for tonight” he looked at me curiously. “Sid I know that you forgot all about the tux so go get it before you forget again and they close.”

“What would I do without you?”

“Have Nathalie cook for you again.”

“Ha!”

“I’m going to take a shower and start getting ready since we have to leave in what like 3 hours?”

“Yea, why does it take so long for girls to get ready?”

“It’s a formal thing Sid, it takes a bit more preparation than a little blush and mascara.”

“Alright” he said giving me a peck on the lips. “I’ll be back in a bit. Love you.” I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him back to me. “What?”

“What? That was not a good enough kiss, considering we haven’t seen each other in a while.”

“Sorry” he smile before pulling my face to his and pressed his lips firmly against mine. “I love you” he whispered his lips hovering less than an inch from mine.

“I love you too” I said kissing him again. “Lots.”

“Oh my god. The tension between you two is insane. And in that dress you’re wearing tonight he’s not going to be able to keep his hands off of you”” Charlie said after I heard the front door close.

“You don’t even know.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Sid’s POV~

I can honestly say that if her sister hadn’t been there I would have taking her up stairs and shown her how much I missed her. Everyday I wake up more in love with her and everyday the more and more I want her. Don’t blame me, I’m a guy we have one thing on our mind the majority of the time. It helps that she’s amazing and I would do anything for her no questions asked. I mean seriously the girl loves sports, she doesn’t nag me about being gone, my mom loves her, she gets along with my friends. She’s everything that I would ever want.

“Dude, are they almost ready or what?”

“Give them a little while longer and then we’ll start the process of getting them out here.”

“It better be worth the wait.”

“Staalsy you’re going to love Charlie, just don’t fuck things up with my girlfriends sister.”

“Fine.”

“Yea, Staalsy don’t fuck things up with my kid sister” I heard Katie say from behind me. I turned to see her in a long gold colored silk dress that fell on her curves perfectly, her hair in curls swept off to one side, and her makeup done to perfection. I walked over and placed my hand on the small of her back, the fabric feeling like her skin.

“You look absolutely stunning” I said giving her the once over.

“Thanks, so do you handsome” she said with a shy smile. “She’ll be down in a second. She’s freaking out just a bit.”

“Why?” Jordan asked.

“She doesn’t know who she’s going with yet” Katie said with a grin.

“Really you didn’t tell her” he groaned.

“Katherine Scarlett O’Callaghan. This is crazy! I can’t believe that I’m letting you do this to me” her sister yelled from upstairs.

“Charlotte Taylor O’Callaghan! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! NOW!” she yelled back making me laugh.

“Fine!” she shouted before walking down the stairs, I saw Jordan smile when she came into view. “No fucking way. Katie I hate you.”

“Ahh don’t lie to me pumpkin. Jordan this is my sister Charlie” Katie introduced them. “Charlie, meet Jordan Staal.”

“Hi” her sister said becoming very shy all of a sudden.

“Hi.”

“Alright so now that you two have met Jordan you don’t mind driving Charlie right?” I asked.

“Not at all” he smiled.

“Excellent” I said taking Katie’s hand and walking with her out the door and down to my car.

“She’s going to be all shy all night” Katie said laughing a little as we got in the car and drove off.

“Yea, so is he, at least until they get there and the guys are around.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I couldn’t take my eyes off her the entire time we were at the table, eating dinner with the rest of the team. She was the prettiest woman there, and no one was going to tell me any different.

“Do you plan on dancing with her at all tonight or are you just going to sit here and watch like a creeper?” Flower asked me before walking over to his long time girlfriend Vero.

I finished my drink in one gulp before making my way over to where Katie stood talking to her friends.

“Dance with me” I said softly in her ear with my arms wrapped around her waist. She nodded smiling at the girls before turning to face me.

“I was wondering how long it would take you to ask me.”

“Just long enough” I said leading her to the dance floor. I wrapped an arm around her waist taking her right hand in my left and lead her to the slow rhythm of the song that played. “You’re beautiful.”

“Thank you” she whispered as her free hand found the back of my neck. “I think Charlie and Jordan are getting along, their personalities really seem to mesh well.”

“Shhh, I don’t want to talk about other people. All that matters right now is me and you” I said kissing her firmly in the middle of the dance floor. “You really look amazing.” I ran my hand up her back slowly.

“Yea. You do too all debonair and suave in your suit. Like James Bond. The Daniel Craig one.”

“Katie” her sister said standing beside us. “Can I talk to you for a minute?”

“Sure.” She looked up at me with a smirk “I’ll be right back.”

Charlie pulled her a few feet away and began talking to her animatedly with a smile on her face before they hugged and she ran off. Katie made her way back to me shaking her head slightly with a smile.

“What was that about?” I asked holding her to me once again.

“Jordan wanted to take her over to his place, she just wanted to let me know that’s where she’d be.”

“Jordan’s taking her back to his place. Aren’t you worried that something will happen?”

“No, and even if it did they’re both adults. It’s their choice” she shrugged. “Besides this means we have the apartment to ourselves tonight.”

“Yes it does doesn’t it” I smirked knowing what I wanted to do in that time.

“It sure does” she said running her hand over my chest. “Sid, can we go soon?”

“Yes, you alright?”

“Yes, I’m fine my feet are just killing me” she smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up with a very handsome, very naked man lying next to me. Last night had been amazing and completely worth the wait. Sid was amazing.

He sighed and pulled me closer to him wrapping both strong arms around me. I wasn’t sure if he was awake or not until he kissed my head just above where my scar was.

“Good morning beautiful” he said one of his hands trailing down my side resting on my hip.

“Great morning” I replied.

“Last night . . .”

“Was amazing” I said firmly.

“Yes. Was amazing” he chuckled softly in my ear. “I am very glad you say so, because I thought it was.”

“You’re a dork” I said turning to look at him.

“I’m your dork though.”

“Damn straight you are.” He tucked my hair behind me ear, looking up at me dreamily.

“I don’t know what I did to deserve you Katie.”

“You didn’t have to do anything, you just do” I said smiling. “I love you Sidney Patrick Crosby.”

“I love you too.”

“Oh guess what I learned the other day. I would have told you if you were around.”

“What?” he laughed.

“The reason the wedding band is place on the left hand ring finger is because it’s the only one that has a vein that runs directly to the heart. Isn’t that cool!”

“Yea, actually it is” he said continuing to laugh. “You’re so random.”

“It wasn’t that random. . .”

“How isn’t it random?”

“I was thinking about how much I love you and that I could spend forever right here with you. Then that led to marriage which means you wear a wedding band, duh.”

“I could spend forever with you too” he said kissing me firmly, one hand grabbed my thigh pulling it over his waist. Things were starting to get hot and heavy when we heard people talking in the living room.

“We have to move that spare key” I said getting up from bed. I pulled on a shirt and a pair of his boxers. “I’ll go down, and give you time to, umm, relax a bit” I added with a wink before walking out of our room.

“Seriously what the fuck are you doing here?” I said seeing half of the team in our living room.

“We get bored and ever since you moved in Sid has the best place” Max said making himself comfortable on the couch.

“Half of you have girlfriends, why can’t you bombard their places?”

“We got kicked out.”

“Well go back to your own homes and leave us alone, damn! Can’t a girl get a little something without fear of the whole damn hockey team interrupting!” I yelled throwing my hands in the air before walking into the kitchen. “I HATE YOU ALL!”

“Even me?” I heard Sid ask wrapping his arms around my waist.

“No, not you just those damn teammates” I said turning around in his arms. “I wish they would leave.”

“Me too” he said kissing my forehead before taking my hand and walking us back into the living room. He sat down pulling me onto his lap.

“Who’s idea was it to come here?” I asked. Seeing Geno raise his hand. “Damn it Geno! How can I be mad that the fucking cute Russian!”

“Sorry, I get bored. Come see Sid and pretty girlfriend” Geno said with a shrug and smile.

“Damn it Geno! You and your broken English, I can’t stay mad at you!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So to make up for my seriously lack of posting I decided to make this on extra long. Hope that's ok? =)