Vampire Eyes

The Lower Chambers

You scream in your head, not a single nerve in your body liking the sound of that. You feel yourself being lifted off the ground, as the men begin carrying you away.
"Wait a minute, you can't hurt me, you can't touch me, you need me!" You say frantically to Delia, who only looks at you with a mocking glare.
"Fool." Delia says. "You have already served your purpose. I no longer need you for anything." The words ring in your ears like wedding bells. A knot begins to form in your stomach, as your mind fills with a single guess as to what the lower chambers are used for. Though, you desperately hope that it is not as you guessed. As the men begin dragging you away from your current location, you fight as best as you can, but your bound arms and legs made it extremely difficult to hold a resistance. You find yourself silently asking the creature with the blue eyes to get you out of this mess. The men take you down several flights of stairs, not caring if they nearly throw you down them. You feel like a dog with a muzzle and leash. You can do nothing but follow where the 'owner' leads, and even if you wish to resist, you can neither pull away, nor can you bite and claim your freedom. All you can do is wait and watch to see what will happen next. As well as pray for a kind heart in this world of darkness you have come to know. At the end of probably the sixth flight of stairs you finally reach a large door that has a strange inscription on it. As you squint your eyes, you realize that the language is the same as the one on your shoulder. One of Delia's henchmen thrusts open the door with one great shove, and almost instantly you wish that he had never done so. All at once you regret all over again ever going to the movies, ever meeting Devarion, ever trusting those angels, and ever being brought here. The room is dark, and you can not see hardly anything. But the smell of fresh and dried blood fills your senses as the stench of the dead overwhelms your mind.
"Welcome to your final resting place." The man on your left whispers in your ear. Cold shivers of fear roll up and down your spine as you fight back tears. The men drag you into the room as you fight the whole way. You refuse for your life to end this way. Despite your will, they are stronger then you are and successfully put you inside the room. You are thrust against the back wall of the room as one of the men unties your ropes but quickly replaces them with chains that are secured to the wall behind you, allowing you no way to escape from the thing that you know is coming.

(please don't read the next section if you don't feel you can, it's on the more brutal side. No, sexual content, but please highlight with caution, thank you) One of the henchmen lights several torches that hang on the walls, bringing dim, and to you, almost unwanted, light to the room. The room is rather small you now see, but big enough to serve it's purpose. The walls are adorned with weapons that only bring pain. Several whips are coiled to the walls as well as blades and knives, and items that can not even be mentioned. You shudder at the sight, as you struggle to calm yourself.
"Don't worry love. It will all be over soon." One of the men says as he grabs a whip off of the wall. He makes it crack loudly, the horrible sound echoing throughout the entire room. Your body shivers as you bite your lip, anticipating the pain you know will soon arrive. Suddenly you feel the great weapon surge through your flesh, ripping through your body. You bite your lip harder, trying not to scream. But in doing so, you feel a few trickles of blood fall from your lip. You feel the whip come at you again, then again, and again, then yet again. Each time the weapon makes contact with your body your willpower not to scream weakens a little more. The whip continues until you can feel blood dripping from your entire body. Breathing, slowly becomes difficult, sharp pain surging through your lungs when you try to breath deeply. Blood trickles from your forehead, as you fight to keep your eyes open. They remain now as small slits, barely able to make out the world around you. The pain is near unbearable and you know now that if nothing else, you will bleed to death. You can feel the essence of your life seeping away from you. You can hear the deafening laughter of your captors as they mock your pain. Suddenly, you feel something plunge into your leg causing you to scream out. Your eyes widen as you look down to see what the object was. A long knife has implanted itself in your body, and from the looks of things, it seems it has gone all the way through your leg. Tears start rapdily rolling down your face as you continue to scream, a new blade hitting your flesh every few seconds.
"You told me to be strong..." You whisper as another knife rips into you. "You told me you'd be my strength..." You whisper again, as tears begin to choke you. "So where are you now?" You ask quietly as you feel the whip run it's way harshly over your chest. "When I need you the very most?" You question, tears now streaming down your face like a river. You lie in the chamber, a bloody and dying girl. Your clothes have nearly been completely torn away from you as the pain overwhelms you. (quick summary, the henchmen took you into a horrible room and beat you nearly to death, the beating is pretty much over and this is the conclusion. P.S, during the beating you whispered to someone (not yet revealed) 'You told me to be strong. Told me you'd be my strength. So where are you now? When I need you the very most?) Your eyes close as your senses start to become oblivious to the feeling of any new pain that is being brought on. In your solitary loneliness you see the vision of a young woman, in her early thirties with long, blond hair and enchanting green eyes. She is wearing a pink, summer dress, with a big white hat and pink flower atop it. Her hands have elegant white gloves on them, as she sits at a small table with a white table cloth out in a garden. The table is set for two. A vase of white roses sits in the center of the table, as a tea cup and saucer is set in front of each chair. A small plate of cookies is neatly placed on the table. You see the woman examine the table with her eyes, making sure everything is just right. Then she looks up. A grand smile shimmers brilliantly on her face as she gracefully gets up out of her chair and begins waving excitedly to someone, though in the picture of your gaze you can not see who, somewhere in the back of your mind, you know exactly who she is waving to. The warm vision quickly begins to melt away from you, bringing you back to the cold reality of what is before you. Your body and mind begins to drift away from the life you know, as your conscious tells you that death has opened it's door to you. Though you do not wish to except the invitation, you know, you nearly have no choice.

In the back of your mind you hear something like a body falling to the ground, but you can not fully decipher what it is. Suddenly you feel the chains being released from you, as a hand gently guides your own hands to the ground where they lay to rest. You then feel something like the feeling of a blanket being draped onto your body, causing the coldness that you feel to slowly start to drift away, though not by much.
"Death can not have you yet." You hear a strangely familiar voice whisper as you feel yourself being lifted up against a warm body as something holds you tightly, causing you to feel as if for now at least, you are safe.