Status: Complete

You've Made Your Bed

You've made your bed...

SIX MONTHS LATER:

“Oli, where are we going?” I whined for the millionth time.

“You’ll see when we get there.” He smirked at me knowing how I hated surprises.

We pulled into a parking lot in a part of town I didn’t recognize. “Close your eyes.” Oliver instructed me.

“Oli.” I whined.

“Please, just do it love.”

I sighed, but did as he asked. “Now what?”

I could feel Oli move closer to me, his warm hand on my cheek. He kissed my cheek before slipping something over my eyes.

“Oh, I don’t like this one bit.” I grabbed his wrist.

“What? Don’t you trust me?”

I rolled my eyes from under whatever he had put on me. “Of course I do. I just don’t like being blindfolded.”

He chuckled and pressed another kiss to my cheek. “Don’t worry.”

I heard Oli start the car again. “We’re going somewhere else?”

“Yes. And I want it to be a surprise.”

“What are you up to Oli?”
He didn’t answer me, just took my hand and placed a kiss on it. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Alright, we’re here.”

I reached for the blindfold, but Oli lightly smacked my hand away. “Not yet. Stay there. I’ll come ‘round and get you.”

“You fucking better.” I said with a laugh.

I heard Oli get out of the car, so I took it as my chance to remove the blindfold. “I don’t think so.” Oliver opened my door just as I went to reach for it.

I let out a defeated sigh. “You’re killing me.”

“Come on.” Oli took my hand and pulled me from the car. “Watch the curb.”

I put my foot on the sidewalk and stepped up. Oli put his hands on my hips and led me somewhere. “Stay here.”

“Oliver Scott Sykes. Do not leave me alone.”

He took my hand in his again. “I would never. I’m just unlocking the door.”

“To what?”

I felt him move in front of me again. “All in good time love.”

I sighed again and let him lead me into the building we were in front of. It was almost completely dark; I could see small flickers of light through the bandana, but nothing more. Oli pressed his forehead to mine before pressing a kiss onto my lips.

“I know I’ve done some fucked up things in my life. And I try not to regret any of them. But there is one thing I regret more than anything, and that was losing you. And I don’t want to ever risk that again.” I felt Oli let go of my hands and move away from me.

“Oli. Where are you going?” Panic evident in my voice.

He let out another soft chuckle. “Relax love, take off the bandana.”

I pulled the blindfold off my eyes, not seeing Oli in front of me anymore. He was kneeling with a small velvet box in his hand. He reached out and took my left hand. “Addison Paige Greene, marry me?” He opened the box; the most beautiful ring I had ever seen was placed delicately inside.
My jaw was pretty much on the floor. I couldn’t speak, even though I wanted to, so I simply nodded. Oli’s face lit up as he slid the ring onto my finger. He stood and kissed me again.

When we pulled away from each other I finally took notice of our surroundings. We were in a house.

“Where are we?”

“In our house.”

“What? Are you serious?”

He nodded. “Yes. Go have a look around.” Oliver flipped the lights on for me as I began walking around. It was beautiful. “Do you like it?” Oli asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“It’s perfect. I love it.”

He buried his face into my hair. “Mm, well I love you.”

I spun around in his arms. “I love you too, Oli.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i don't really like it, but i had it written so...enjoy?

starting another Oli Sykes story.