Status: Every Day

I Blame This All Boy's Boarding School!

Prologue

"Why, Kate! You look as radiant as ever!" a male vampire with short blond hair exclaimed.

The red-headed vampire in front of him rolled her eyes and stepped back to let him come into the two-story house. As he came in and shut the door, Kate yelled for her husband. A vampire with short curly brown hair entered the room and broke out into a grin.

"Matthew Rogue! It's been six years," he said as the two embraced in a brotherly hug.

"Ah, Johnathon, it's been too long," Matthew replied.

Johnathon and Kate sat down on the couch while Matthew sat in an armchair. "Well, Matt, what have you come here for?" Kate asked.

"I'm here to speak about Juliet."

Johnathon straightened up and glanced at his friend. "Why? Is there something wrong?" he asked.

Juliet, Johnathon and Kate's only child, was the only full human child of a human and vampire. Her mother was no longer a human, having been changed after Juliet was a few months old. Juliet was special; she should have been a half-vampire.

Matthew shook his head."Where is Juliet?" he wondered aloud.

"She's went out with Todd Levings to see a movie," Kate replied.

"Ah, yes, she's befriended the werewolf. Well, he attends my school you know? But anyway, let me explain why I'm here. Don't interrupt me please.

"Juliet is the only female child-born to a hum and vampire- known to vampires and werewolves that has been born without an ounce of vampire blood in her veins. A prophecy was made sixty years ago about this baby.

"The woman said that this girl would grow up to be the one for our vampire prince, Romeo. It fits, aye? Juliet and Romeo. But, Juliet is also the one for the werewolf prince, Cain. It is said that if Juliet does not marry either of the princes, both races will be destroyed.

"However, if she marries one, an alliance will be formed between vampires and werewolves. Of course, the child of Juliet and whichever prince will be the strongest ruler for the clan ever. This is basically why I'm here.

"The King contacted me because he knows I'm friends with your family. My school is for werewolf and vampire boys only. The princes are enrolled at Rogue's Academy. The King thinks that we should enroll Juliet.

"He wants Romeo and Juliet to fall madly in love, marry, and you know the rest I'm sure. The princes do not know of the prophecy. The werewolf King knows of it as well as our own. They have decided to let the pieces fall wherever. If she has began to choose neither prince, they will tell their sons.

"The battle for Juliet will begin. I promise you, Kate, that it will not be fist fights or anything. The boys will merely take her on dates and try to win her heart. And, well, whoever wins, wins."

Johnathon and Kate stared at him. He blinked and raised an eyebrow.

"You want us to enroll Juliet into an All Boy's School?" John asked after a while.

"Yes," Matthew replied.

Johnathon met his wife's gaze just as the front door opened. Juliet came inside, her cheeks rosy from the heat outside.

"Hey mom, dad," she said, smiling.

Johnathon smiled at her and Kate raised her hand. Juliet frowned and looked at her parents. "Something wrong?" she asked.

Maybe, maybe not, Matthew thought, watching as Johnathon and Kate began to explain the situation to Juliet.

They were only telling her that they were sending her to a boarding school for vampires and werewolves. She knew all about them already anyway. Of course, they had left out the fact that it was an all boy's school.
♠ ♠ ♠
I posted a prologue so that you guys can tell me what you think. I usually don't write these types of stories but they seem to be the fad.