Status: Every Day

I Blame This All Boy's Boarding School!

Chapter Three

"Yeah, dad, I miss you too." I rolled my eyes.

It's only been four hours. I had my bag on my shoulder and I was pulling my two rolling suitcases behind me. My two other suitcases were resting on top of them.

"Why's it taking you so long to respond, Juliet?" he asked.

"Dad! The phone is pressed between my head and shoulder, it's a little hard to pull luggage and talk to you at the same time."

"Oh, sorry. I'll let you go. Call us when you get settled in. Love you, honey!"

"Yeah, dad, love you too," I replied before stopping. I let go of one of my suitcases and reached up, taking the phone and closing it.

As I slipped it into my pocket I looked up at the huge building in front of me, then the four other buildings. Two of them were housing departments and the other two must have classes and stuff in them. All four buildings were connected by covered walkways.

I took a deep breath and pulled my luggage inside the Admissions building. A small young man was sitting behind a large desk in the lobby. "Um, hi?" I said walking up to him.

He looked up at me and narrowed his eyebrows. "Hello, how can I help you?" he asked.

"I need to see the Headmaster. Mr. Rogue."

He nodded but had a suspicious look on his face. He looked down at some papers on the desk. After a second of shifting through them, his face brightened. "Ah, you must be Juliet Smith. Well, see that elevator over there? Take it up to floor five. There's one large door and it'll take you to Headmaster Rogue's office," he said.

I gave a polite smile and pulled my suitcases towards the elevator. Once I was up to floor five and the doors dinged open, I tugged my luggage to the large door, which happened to be open.

"Um, Mr. Rogue?" I said, stepping into the room.

The man in the room had his back turned, but turned to me at my voice. "Oh, Juliet! Your here....a week before classes," he said.

I gaped. "A week before classes!?"

"Oh, it's fine, really. Most of the students are here anyway. Well, I have a meeting to get to so...here's your key to your dorm which is 172A and your schedule. The young man downstairs in the lobby's name is Thomas. Ask him to take your bags to your room."

I took the key and schedule from him and put it in my bag. I smiled and left without another word. Back in the lobby, I saw Thomas scribbling furiously on a piece of paper. I cleared my throat. He looked up and smiled.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Headmaster Rogue told me to tell you to help me take my bags to my dorm."

He nodded and asked me which dorm I had. When I told him, he came out from behind the desk and took my suitcases from me. After about a ten minute walk, we were standing in an elevator in the next building over, one of the housing buildings.

My room was on the sixth floor. The lobby took the whole entire first floor. Rooms 1-58 were on the second; rooms 59-85 were the third; rooms 86-112 were the fourth; rooms 113-156 were the fifth; and rooms 157-175 were the sixth floor. Thomas explained to me that there were a total of two hundred A rooms, and two hundred B rooms in this building. In the next building over there was two hundred C rooms and two hundred D rooms.

Man, a lot of boys and girls go here. Thomas also told me that in each dorm there are to be at least three people. In mine, I made up the fourth person. In each dorm, he said, there are three bedrooms, one kitchen, a laundry room, and a living room. Each bedroom has it's own bathroom.

When I asked how you split three rooms among four people, he said usually two people room together. Well, I had news for these girls: I'm not rooming with anybody. I have a problem with having my own space.

Once we reached my dorm, Thomas set my suitcases down, bid me ado, and left. I stood there for a minute. I didn't want to just use my key and barge in. Even if it was my dorm...So, I knocked.

It took a while for someone to come to the door. I bit my bottom lip; I never did like meeting new people. I heard the locks being unlocked and then the doorknob began to turn. When the door opened, I took a step back in surprise.

Standing on the other side was a good-looking guy. He stared at me for a second and then leaned against the door way. "Hello, I'm Leonardo. Who're you?" he asked, crossing his arms and smiling.

"Juliet Smith. This is dorm room 172A right?"I asked.

He nodded."Are you our fourth roommate we heard about?"

"I-I guess so, but I didn't know they had girls room with the guys."

Leonardo looked at me confused. "What do you mean? You're the only girl here."

"Here? As in this dorm building?"

"Here, as in this whole school. Except for the lunch ladies."

Now I was the one with the confused look. "Oh, Juliet, tell me, didn't you know this was an all boy's school?"

I went bug-eyed and shook my head. He laughed and then turned to yell over his shoulder, "Hey Romeo! I've found your Juliet!"

I heard a musical voice yell back, "I swear, Leonardo, if it's Kyle dressed up as a girl again, I'll kill you both!"

"Nope, this one's a girl, I'm pretty sure."

"What're you talking about?"

I stood frozen in the hallway, until a door opened a few dorms down. Leonardo pulled me inside quickly and grabbed my bags, shutting the door after they were inside also.

A handsome boy suddenly walked into the room. To me, he looked like he was angry at the world. But maybe that was because he thought his friend was messing with him. He took one look at me and snarled.

"Don't you know this school is for only boys? Or are your parents stupid?" he asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three subscribers! Woo hoo haha