Status: Computer is getting fixed. I promise to write a new chapter as soon as I get my laptop back.

Royally Flushed

All girls at some point wanted to be a Princess. Have a handsome prince come and save them, live in a beautiful castle, wear the most beautiful dresses designed just for them, and have everyone love you. But at some point they grow out of it realizing life isn't a fairytale and they aren't Cinderella. They lose the love of the ball gowns and their dreams of finding a handsome prince diminish and they are forced to come to terms that their house or apartment will never turn into a castle.

But for Melissa, those dreams are reality. She is a Princess, she has all those things but for some reason isn't happy with it. She wishes she could have been a normal girl. She wants to live a normal life. To be able to run around on her own with no worries or paparazzi. The thing they don't show in Disney movies is how much Princess actually have to go through. The work, after a while the parties become boring appearances, nothing becomes as fun as when she was a kid. Now, she must learn to run and country and all the work is getting to her. That's when she runs into Andy Biersack, a person of a different royal background, Rock Royalty.

Disclaimer: I do not own Black Veil Brides or any recognizable characters. Only the plot and original characters belong to me.