Status: Computer is getting fixed. I promise to write a new chapter as soon as I get my laptop back.

Royally Flushed

Chapter 2

Dinner went by the same as breakfast, quiet with the occasional professional talk. Ever since my nineteenth birthday and my mother and father saying they were handing the crown down that was the only thing talked about at meals and pretty much any other time. I was now in my room, waiting until everyone was off doing separate things so I could go and get ready.

When it seemed quiet and relaxed enough I stood from my bed and walked over to my bookshelf. After finding the right book, I pulled on it a but to make the shelf open up to reveal my hidden closet. No one knew of this, not even Margret. I had made it about a two years ago when I decided the prim and proper style was no longer me and I started buying clothes. Though I wouldn't dare wear any of this stuff in front of my parents. This was specifically my sneak out closet.

I closed the shelf-door behind me and made my way over to the clothes that hung nicely from the racks. I picked out a shirt with some kind of logo on it, pulled off my dress and put the shirt on. I picked out ripped skinny jeans from the dresser and after putting them on, found a pair of combat boots that were laying under where my shirts were hung. I pushed on the shelf once and it opened up again into my room and I walked over to my vanity. I just did a dark eye with a pop of green eyeshadow on my lower lash line, false lashes, and my favorite mascara, and kept my hair in the curls it was already in from earlier in the day.

I sat down on my bed and looked at the clock. Nine O'clock. Hannah would be here soon and the guards were leaving meaning we had fifteen minutes until the next shift came in. I stuffed my phone, along with some extra money in my pocket, and slid the strap of my camera around my wrist. I crossed my legs as I waited for the text message telling me all the guards were gone.

At 9:05 my phone vibrated. “The coast is clear! The guards are gone,” The text message read. I stood up from my bed and ran over to the doors leading out to my balcony. Opening them carefully, making sure not to make a sound, I stepped out and closed it just as carefully behind me. I walked over to the side of my balcony and climbed onto the vine ladder and made my way down. I sprinted across the lawn over to the gates and once more climbed my way to the top and jumped over the other side. I ran over to Hannah's car, parked across the road and got in the passenger's side.

“Have I ever told you how unusual you are for a princess? You're more tomboy then Princess,” Hannah laughed as I threw my head back against the seat trying to catch my breath.

“Yes you have but you were the one who started it when we were younger,” I answered back. “Either way, I am a rather unusual Princess so I don't think me being a bit of a tomboy has anything to do with it. Now what concert are we going to?”

“Oh just a little band called Murderdolls and Black Veil Brides!” She exclaimed, suddenly making my heart skip a beat. Black Veil Brides is one of my favorite bands. I liked Murderdolls too, but my love for Black Veil Brides surpassed them.

“Are you serious?!” I exclaimed as she started in motion. She nodded. “This is why I love you Hannah!”

“I know you do,” She smiled.

The venue wasn't far from the palace, about 15 blocks. I never needed a disguise when I came here because the usual people who went to the shows knew me and my feeling towards being royal and that I needed a night out. They were good friends of mine when I went to the shows, including the bouncers who always made sure that if I was there, paparazzi wouldn't be. Me being in the tabloids at a show wouldn't be a good thing for my parents to see.

We walked in, past the bouncer who smiled when he saw us. It was Jake, who was one of the usual rock concert bouncers and enjoyed the music just as much as us. Hannah and I stood in the crowd as Black Veil Brides took the stage. Roars erupted from the crowd around us as a boy with black hair and full Andy Biersack warpaint walked over to us.

“I knew you two would be here tonight!” He laughed. It was R.J., one of the usual people who we saw at shows. “Sneaking out I presume, Lissa.”

“You know it,” I laughed, turning my attention from him to Andy up on stage currently singing 'Perfect Weapon.'

“Hey Princess!” A girl came up and hugged me and like R.J was in warpaint only it was the member that shared her name, Ashley.

“Ashley, I told you not to call me that here,” I laughed. She mouthed sorry as she pulled away. I rolled my eyes and smiled, once again watching the stage. The crowd was going absolutely wild and the mosh pit was crazy. What I would give to be in a mosh pit, but if I my parents found any bruising on me or the slightest cut, my cover would be blown. R.J joined the mosh pit, having a good time, as Ashley, Hannah, and I all belted out the lyrics to the songs that followed.

After their set they were having a meet and greet. I decided I would leave Hannah to watch the Murderdolls and went over to meet the band. The crowd around them wasn't that huge seeing as most of the people here were there for Murderdolls so I was able to walk right up to Andy, who surprisingly only had 3 girls around them, all of them instantly knowing me and waved. Soon they left and it was only Andy and I.

“Hello Andy,” I smiled. “I'm Melissa.” Lissa was the name I usually introduced myself as because if you googled Lissa nothing about Princess would come up, but why would Andy Biersack google me?

“Hello Melissa,” He smiled. “How are you tonight?”

“Better now that I am at this concert,” I answered. “My friend and I sneaked out tonight to come. My parents have no clue where I am right now.”

“Wow,” He laughed. “All for us?” I nodded. “Well, thank you for risking a grounding by coming out here.”

“You're welcome,” I smiled back. In reality I was risking way more than a grounding. More like exile from the family or complete watch over me. Andy and I talked for a while, fans would come up to him and he would sign things and talk for a little bit, I would stay included in the conversation as to not make things awkward. Murderdolls ended and Hannah came over to me telling me it was time to go. “Well, it was nice talking to you, Andy.”

“It was nice meeting you Melissa,” He said and as I started to walk away he grabbed onto my arm. “Wait, I'm going to be staying here for a while, actually until the new year. I have to get the creative juices flowing so I needed a long vacation. Can I see you again?”

“Sure,” I smiled and he handed me his phone and I programmed my cellphone number in. “Text whenever you would like to hang out.” He nodded and with that I walked out waving goodbye to my concert friends and heading over to Hannah's car. I got in to notice her smiling at me. “What?”

“You and Andy talked for the entire concert,” She laughed. “I think something sparked between you two.”

“Really, Hannah?” I laughed. “We come from two completely different worlds. I come from a world of high fashion and appearances and possible arranged marriages. He's from a world of rock and roll and fun whenever he wants it. Nothing could ever happen between us. Running this country will be my job after the new year. After the new year, all of this, the sneaking out, the fun, will no longer be allowed. I'll be queen and under an even heavier watch then I already am.”

“Liss, you are really too hard on yourself,” She sighed. “I know you can't help it because of the way you were raised and what you were raised as but you have to lighten up.”

“If I was allowed to I would,” I replied. “I'm going to sleep. Wake me when the guards leave.” I saw her nod and I closed my eyes and we sped towards the castle. I fell asleep for what felt like a minute before I had her waking me up telling me the guards had all left. I did the same thing as when I left. Once in my room I changed into my pajamas, threw my clothes into the hidden closet, and crawled into my bed falling back to sleep for the next couple hours until my mother or Margret would come and wake me up for the next day of work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter but more is to come soon! Sorry I haven't updated this but my computer broke so I got a new one so I just got around to updating this. Hope you liked it!