Status: Active :)

I'm No Superhero; Just Your Ordinary Freak

ImageAmelia has always been something between a failure and a success. She was the first experiment to survive, but she was also the first experiment to escape. Now, to stay alive, she's playing guard dog for a family that helped aid in her creation. She's supposed to prevent and protect Chris from the upcoming war. But how can she fight for the team that created the fight, and the monster within her?

Torn between her growing love for a lost boy, and destroying what she's grown up hating, Amelia is dragged into the superficial world of High School, and she is forced to learn how to fight off every type of evil.
  1. A Fresh Start
    An introduction to Amelia and what her job is. Amelia is an experiment on the run, and is finding refuge with a family that is blackmailing her with her freedom.
  2. Make Your Mark, Or Atleast Find It
    Amelia meets Chris for the first time, and finds he's easier to get along with than she expected.
  3. New Territories Equal New Battle Grounds
    Amelia finds it hard to accept the truth of how suppressed Chris is. She finds herself drawing unnecessary attention to herself, but perhaps it will make her job slightly easier.
  4. A Gift From The Future - A Visit From The Past
    Amelia gets a visit from her future, and a visit from her past. She knows enough about the past to know she needs to alter the future.
  5. I Keep My Pimp Hand Strong
    Amelia realises nothing is ever black and white when she gets a visit from someone she'd rather have never known.
  6. Traitors Can Be Allies
    Amelia gets a visit from a powerful friend, but she re-enstates her authority and intentions the old-fashioned way - ass whooping.
  7. Let The Walls Break Down
    Amelia finds herself slowly slipping back into old habits
  8. Previews Can Be Spoilers
    Time for Amelia and Peril to meet a bit of their future and a lot of their past; a guaranteed beat-down.
  9. There's Room For Two
    Amelia wakes up to the realities of what's taking place, right beneath her nose. Her and Peril make alternative plans.
  10. Catch Me (Off Guard)
    Peril was designed for Amelia - but what does that mean in the real world?
  11. Something Out of the Ordinary
    Is Amelia playing guard dog or rat in a maze? Chris doesn't help her decide.
  12. Don't Make This Easy
    The Zoo begins to round up their troops, and take a look at their competition.