They Say True Love Would Never Leave...

Realization

I must have been asleep for a few hours, because when I woke up it was dark outside. I heard the phone ringing and quickly got out of bed and went downstairs. I don’t know why I lived in such a big house. It was really lonely and depressing when you lived by yourself. I finally reached the phone and answered it just when the answering machine was about to pick up.

“Hello?” I said.

“Allie!” cried the voice. It was Mikey.

“Hey Mikey,” I said. “What’s up?”

“Not much,” he said. “Did you get my message?”

“Yeah,” I said. “I can’t wait to see you!”

“I know,” he said. “I can’t wait either. I have a favor to ask, though.”

“Ok,” I said. “What is it?”

“I wanted to know if it would be ok if me and the guys stay at your place while we’re in Jersey,” he said.

“That would be fine,” I said. “I have plenty of space.”

“Great,” said Mikey. “Oh, and just so you know, it will just be us.”

“Ok,” I said. “Sounds great.”

“We’ll be there at the end of the month,” he said.

“Can’t wait,” I said, smiling to myself.

“Ok,” said Mikey. “Well, I gotta go. Bye, Allie.”

“Bye, Mikey,” I said. I heard Mikey hang up and then I did the same. That’s when I realized I had agreed for the whole band to stay in my house, which included Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry these are short :P Feedback?
~Sally