Status: Active--updates will be slow.

Ghost Of You

Conifer

Bam came to a c
omplete stop in the parking lot of the tree patch. From the looks of it the place had a lot of business. There were still a lot of trees to choose from. Bam opened the door again for Julie. As she stepped onto the mushy snow her foot slipped causing her to fly forward. Bam chuckled as he caught her in his arms. She thanked him as she stood up again.

"How many broken bones have you had?" he asked while they walked through the patch.

"Surprisingly none!" she laughed causing Bam to smile down at her.

"Okay, I'm looking for a huge tree so you go that way and I'll go this way until we find one."

Julie nodded. She turned down another aisle of trees beginning to look until she found the one that Bam was looking for. Most of them were little or looked rather worn down already. A large conifer finally caught her eyes. It was big but not too big and was really beautiful. She turned trying to find Bam, but couldn't see him anywhere. She didn't want to leave the tree in case she couldn't find it again or someone else got it.

A gust of wind softly blew her hair in her face. She then felt the feeling of someone watching her. She turned her neck to the right to see Ryan standing there with a cigarette in his hand. She smiled widely at him which made him smile back.

"I thought you were leaving?" she asked.

He sighed. "Well, my ass keeps coming back to you." Ryan then looked serious. "I have an idea though..I think you should write a blog that would be easier. About your experiences along with my letters for everyone." he then looked sad. "I'm such a fucking dumbass. I never realized how many people love me. And God, I miss Angie."

Julie nodded. "I know you do Ryan. I know you do."

"So, what the hell is going on with you and Bam?"

Julie shrugged. "We're just hanging out as friends."

Ryan chuckled. "Just be careful. Bam's my best friend, but he is a man whore. He'll give you attention for a bit then move on to the next piece of ass."

"Don't worry, I won't give into his ways."

"There you are!" Bam yelled. "Who the hell are you talking too?"

Ryan just smiled wide the moment his eyes landed on his best friend. He missed the good old days with Bam and the guys. He wished he could turn back time and change that morning of June 20th, but he knew he couldn't. Zac had moved on now it was Ryan's turn. He just wasn't sure how to cross over. Ryan believed in ghost's; maybe that's why he hasn't moved on yet or there were more things that needed to be said and done before he left.

"Oh, um no one." she replied quickly. "What do you think about this one?"

"Hells yeah! You did good jules!"

After Bam paid for the tree and strapped it onto the top of his hummer he was ready to go. Julie watched as Ryan slipped into the hummer. It was as if he evaporated through the door. She thought this would be rather awkward being with Bam and seeing Ryan's ghost. A smirk appeared on Ryan's face which only made Julie chuckle at him.

"What are you looking at?" Bam asked her.

"Just admiring your ride." she said while turning to face the front. "So, I never had a chance to ask how you're holding up with everything that happened."

"You mean with Dunn?"

Julie nodded. She wanted to break the ice with Bam to tell him that she could indeed see his ghost, but a part of her knew he would probably think she was nuts. So instead, she decided to keep her mouth shut. Maybe she should write a blog; no one would know who she was-it would be a way to get Ryan's voice heard.

"Yeah, if you could talk to him now what would you say?"

"I would ask him what the fuck he was doing drinking and driving that night." Bam stated. "I had to go to a support group to cope with everything. Now I know if I'm wasted to have someone pick me up. I just...FUCK." Bam yelled making Julie jump. "I miss him you know? I try so hard to be strong, but I can't I can't I just can't be. I lost my best friend."

Julie nodded. "I know Bam, I know." was all she managed to say as tears slid down Bam's cheek.

She titled her head to see Ryan with his face planted in his hands. He quickly looked up at Julie.

"You have to tell him you can see me." he begged. "Please Julie,"

She nodded at Ryan. Julie would tell Bam soon that she could see Ryan's ghost. She just had to know what happened to Ryan that fateful night.
♠ ♠ ♠
UGH...this story is getting harder and harder for me to write. I'm still in shock that he is gone. How the hell do you cope with your idol not being alive anymore? I know a bunch of fuckers are saying he deserved it since he drived while drunk-no one deserves that. Yeah, Ryan made a mistake, but I still think something happened that night and the only two that know are not with us anymore. Just thinking about him dying makes me sad.

This story is not done yet. I am thinking about doing some chapters as julie's blogs if that's alright with you all! If you have any comments or ideas please let me know! Thanks to all my fans who are sticking with me during this story. I know my next Ryan story isn't going to be this bad. I actually had a dream that I could see Ryan weird huh? Anyway, comment please!!!