Status: Active--updates will be slow.

Ghost Of You

Patrick Swayze

Julie placed her lap top on her lap as she logged onto it. Bam had just dropped her off saying that something had come up. He wanted Julie to help him decorate the Christmas tree until he got a phone call. Julie just heard the faint sound of another woman on the phone and Bam saying he would be there shortly. Julie knew that Bam was a man whore so she didn't plan on getting too involved with him. That's the last thing she wanted; to get her heartbroken by a Jackass. She sighed loudly causing Ryan to glance over at her.

"I told you he can't settle down with one woman Jules."

She just nodded. "I know." she said softly. "It's just that I really think he's a great guy and he told me that I remind him of you."

Ryan chuckled. "Well you are a clumsy ass like me!"

"Hey!"

Julie picked up a pillow and tossed it at him. To her astonishment Ryan blocked the pillow. He stared down at his hands not believing what happened.

"That's never happened before." he stated.

"Try to pick up that candle." Julie pointed to the candle on the end table.

Ryan reached over and surprisingly picked it up.

"Holy shit, I can actually touch things."

"Okay Patrick Swayze, let's get this blog started."

Ryan raised his eyebrows up not knowing what Julie was talking about.

"You've never seen ghost?" she asked in wonder.

Ryan shook his head. "I'm a dude..not into chick flicks."

"Well, Patrick Swayze's character Sam Wheat is a banker and Demi Moore is Molly Jensen. Sam works as a banker who ends up finding out that there are some discrepancies in some bank accounts. He ends up getting attacked by a thug outside of a theater and is killed by a gunshot wound. He then realizes that he is a ghost. Sam soon meets Whoopi Goldbergs character Oda Mae Brown who is a con=artist posing as a medium, but really she can actually see Sam. So, Sam tells Oda Mae to contact Molly and tell her that she isn't safe; anyway Sam learns how to master the skill of moving solid objects with his mental powers. You'll have to watch the movie. It's really good."

"How does it end?" Ryan asks. "Does Sam go to the light?"

"The light?"

Ryan nodded. "I had a choice to go to the light. There were too many people that I had to say goodbye too. Zac went quickly, but me I stayed."

Julie felt a pain in her heart for Ryan. He was so amazing. She didn't know if she could bare to have him leave her again.

"Yes," she breathed. "After his task is complete he goes to the light. A bunch of angels take him to heaven. Ryan, when I thought you were leaving for good I felt sad. I don't think I can see you go again."

"I know Jules. You're an awesome girl you know that? Any man would be lucky to have you; even Bam. He's happy around you Julie. I haven't seen him that happy in a long time. If you want I can help you out with him. Play hard to get; that drives him crazy, but he'll be more attracted to you. Also, make him jealous that will work too and dress a little bit sexier you kind of have everything covered up."

"It's twenty fucking degrees out!" she stated.

Ryan nodded. "I know, but at least wear a cleavage shirt! You got 'em flaunt 'em!" he laughed.

"I wish I knew you when you were alive. We'd get into some serious trouble together!"

Ryan smiled widely. He really thought Julie was an amazing woman. The two of them would've been great friends. He knew he had to tell her what had happened that night; he needed to clear his name. He didn't want the whole world thinking of him as a murderer. That night was becoming more and more clear to him. He was starting to remember everything that happened. Now, he just had to wait until the right moment to tell her.

"SHIT!" she shouted. "I have to be at work in thirty minutes." she quickly rushed into her room and began putting on her work clothes.

"Where do you work at?"

"I work in the deli shop at the grocery store Acme. I also go to college, but thank god I'm on break with Christmas being a few days away."

Ryan glanced around. "You don't have that many decorations."

"I usually go to Eva's parents house and we have dinner over there. Look, I gotta go you can come with me if you want."

Ryan shrugged. "Might as well, we'll start the blog when you get back."

"Deal!" Julie said as the two of them walked out of the apartment.

Julie didn't know how well this whole blog idea would go. She just hoped that people would get to read Ryan's final words before his task is complete. She just wasn't sure what that task was. He had already told Angie goodbye; along with the letters that Julie hadn't shipped out yet. She was afraid that his friends and family would have her arrested and sent to a mental institution. Someone had to believe her; they just had to believe that she could see Ryan's ghost.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to on your side; and Synester_Shorti for your awesome comments! Makes me want to keep writing!!!