Status: Active--updates will be slow.

Ghost Of You

First Blog

Snow had begun to fall after Julie had got off work. She hated driving in this weather. She was afraid she'd end up crashing her car. Julie quickly buckled up, let her car warm up, then headed down the street. Ryan sat in the front seat. Surprisingly he had stayed with her the whole night just watching her work her ass off. He couldn't believe that she only got minimum wage for all that she did. She decorated the cakes, cooked the food, chopped the meat, and cheese, and cleaned the whole department. She deserved to either be the manager or get a raise.

"Do you even like your fucking job?" he asked.

Julie shrugged. "It pays the bills so I'm not complaining."

"Why don't you work with your friend Eva?"

"I do, whenever she has big orders I help her do some floral arrangements."

Eva must've felt her ears ringing because at that moment Julie's phone began to ring. She reached into her pocket for it.

"Hey babe," she answered.

"How is everything? You never called to tell me about you and Bam."

"Sorry, I just got off work. But it went okay. We ate and found a christmas tree then he said he had other plans. He was talking to another girl on the phone so I don't know."

"Hmmm, well he is a man whore!"

Ryan chuckled softly.

"How is Ryan doing?" she asked.

Julie was so happy that her best friend believed her. She didn't know what she would do if Eva did not believe that Julie could see Ryan.

"He's fine, we're actually thinking about starting a blog."

"Mind if I come over and help out?"

"That's fine with me. Be careful though, it's starting to snow."

"I will be love. See you in a bit."

Julie hung up the phone then paid full concentration onto the road. It took her only ten minutes to get home. She decided to order some pizza instead of cooking. After that she changed into comfy clothes and poured herself a glass of wine. Eva got there just a few minutes before the pizza did. After eating, Julie logged onto blogspot.com. She began to make her blog. She used photos of Ryan and then glanced at them both.

"I need a blog name." she said.

"IseeRyan." said Eva. "That sounds good enough. Simple, sweet, and right to the point."

Julie glanced over at Ryan who nodded. "Sounds good to me. Good name Eva."

"He said it sounds good to him and that you did a good job on the name!"

"Thanks!" Eva replied.

"Now, where the hell do I start?"

"At the beginning." Ryan stated.

I am a regular person, just like you. I grew up in Ohio, but moved to West Chester PA several years ago. My parents don't really talk to me that much. It all started when my nana died. I was able to see and interact with her spirit or ghost as you call it. After telling my parents they of course did not believe me. They ended up sending me to treatment. My therapist basically brain washed it into my head that I missed my nana so much I wished I could see her ghost. Kind of like an invisible friend.

I still see my nana from time to time; only in my dreams now. To me, it does feel like I was just wishing I could see her-until a few weeks ago. I don't care what anyone has to say; either you believe me or you don't, but I'm doing this blog for a good friend who's voice and his goodbye's need to be heard. I was driving home from work one night when I began to creep apon the spot where Ryan Dunn had his tragic accident. I noticed a man standing by the guardrail which was surrounded by flowers and christmas ornamants in memory of Ryan. He looked lost so I stopped; to my astonishment it was indeed Ryan's ghost. He needed help, but when a car pulled up behind me making sure I was alright he was gone. The next day his ghost began to follow me around. I know you probably think I'm crazy or insane, but I'm not. Ryan wanted me to tell the ones that he loved goodbye; so I told Angie his girlfriend. At first she didn't believe me, until I told her things that only her and Ryan would know.

Ryan is still here with me. His ghost lingers on. Now, I'm here as his voice. He wants his friends and family along with his fans to know how much you all meant to him and to say his final goodbye's. This blog will be some of Ryan's words as well as my very own. I just hope that this will help Ryan move on. Getting to talk to him and just be around his ghost is amazing. I really wish I would've known him in his real life. Now I'm not saying I'm a medium or any fraud like that. I don't know why Ryan chose me to be his voice, but I am and I will do whatever it takes to help him out. I will be blogging every day, letting you know what is going on with Ryan and his very own personal letters to his friends. Now, I'm going to let Ryan take over.

Julie glanced over at Ryan and nodded. She then began to read the blog outloud to make sure everything sounded alright. Him and Eva both nodded.


"Sounds great to me." Ryan nodded. "Now, who the fuck do I start off with?" he glanced at one spot on the wall thinking about who he wanted to start the blog off with. "I'll start with Ryan Gee. Type what I'm saying."

"Gotcha."

Ryan began to talk about Ryan Gee; about how much he missed him and such. When he finished Julie re-read what she had typed up to make sure there weren't any spelling errors.

Ryan Gee,

Damn, we met back in 1997. I think Bam brought me to film some burnout shit in my old Camaro. Remember, you first saw my gnarly ass blair witch and red hot chili pepper's tattoos? You thought I was a fucking dumbass for those tats! After that we became great friends. We started filming the CKY videos together. Do you remember back in 1999 when that shithead Dico put his nasty raunchy shit all over my face and to get back at him I fucking pissed in his face?! That was good times. That trip to Iceland was amazing and I'm glad that I was a part of it. The view from the mountain overlooking that sea will always be in my memory.

I'm going to miss shooting the shit with you about cars, but remember my 'piece of shit' truck had an extra chip in it that made it faster than yours! If we could have one more day together we'd be in my garage putting new shit into my cars! My mad scientist garage to be exact. Remember when you'd come over to my house and all that would be in the fridge were my homemade pickles? You thought they tasted pretty damn good! That's because I put each one in my ass!!! JK JK only a joke! The only thing that went up there was that little blue car! I'm glad I got you into It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. We could sit there for hours and laugh our asses off. Those memories will always be in your heart man, don't forget them...ever.

Thank you for inviting me to your wedding. You know Angie and I would never have missed it for anything. Take care of your girl man! I'm proud of you! The memories will always be there to get you through. I love you man and don't you ever fucking forget that!

Ryan Dunn
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh...I have to have a box of tissue beside me when I write now. It's just too damn hard for me, but you all are helping me get through. For the goodbye's in case you wanted to know I'm going to dickhouse.tv and reading the goodbye's everyone wrote Ryan so it will help me write the goodbye's. Madison Clapp (Knoxville's daughter) will be the next blog. Thanks again for the awesome feedback! I'm off work Wednesday and Thursday so I might update a few chapters a day!