Status: Active--updates will be slow.

Ghost Of You

Confessions

Julie felt her whole heart break. Why did he have to die? She quickly got up from the couch and made her way outside into the cold air. She knew he would be following her, she felt his presence so she turned around to see him standing there with a sad look on his face. Julie didn't know what to say to him. Her body knelt down onto the snow covered curb. She didn't care if her pants got wet from the winter mixture. Ryan knelt down beside her so close that if he were human their flesh would be touching.

"Why did you have to die Ryan?" she felt hot tears falling from her eyes. "I just don't understand."

"I don't know why these things happen, but they do."

"Why do the good people have to die young?"

Ryan sighed. He really wished that he could've changed that night six months ago. If he hadn't died though he never would've met Julie or even have known that she existed. He would probably still be with Angie; and dealing with Bam's bullshit. Now that he was gone; he realized that he accomplished everything he ever wanted out of life. He touched so many people's lives and met so many awesome fans. He smiled over at Julie.

"Jules, don't be sad for me. I'm happy. I've done what I wanted with my life. And I will always be with you no matter what!"

Julie smiled. "I just wish I would've known you when you were alive."

Ryan chuckled. "We would've had a fucking great time!"

"I think I love you Ryan" Julie said out of the blue.

Ryan felt his heart sink to the pit of his stomach. He loved Angie yes, but getting to know Julie and what kind of an awesome girl she is he was starting to have these strange feelings towards her- a protective feeling. He did love her more than she will ever know. She understood him right now when no one else could. He slowly reached over to see if he could touch her hand. That's when Julie jumped.

"Did you feel that?" he asked.

She rubbed the top of her hand while nodding. "Yes, it felt tingly."

Ryan then reached up to cup Julie's cheek. To his shock he could feel her warmth under his hand. Julie just smiled widely at him.

"Well, this is new." she stated.

"Yeah,"

Julie glanced over at him. She wanted to ask him what happened that night. Her mind quickly changed. She decided to wait until he was ready to tell her. Julie wiped some more tears from her face then chuckled.

"I don't know why I'm acting like such a girl!"

Ryan laughs. "Because you are a girl!"

"Shut it!" she joked which made Ryan laugh harder. "I'm going to miss you when you cross over."

Ryan sighed. "And you know it won't be a goodbye- it will be an I'll see you later."

They sat in silence for the longest time until Julie finally spoke.

"You remember what happened don't you?"

Ryan simply nodded and Julie left it at that. She knew when he was ready to tell her he would. Now just didn't seem like the right time.

"So, when are you planning on telling Bam?"

"He'll think I'm a freak Ryan."

"Nah, probably at first, but I'll say shit to him that only I would know."

Julie's phone began to vibrate in her pocket. She quickly pulled it out and glanced down at the caller id.

"Speak of the devil." she said before answering. "Hey Bam."

"Hey Jules, sorry about earlier I had something to take care of."

Julie looked at Ryan who was humping the air. She flipped him off which made him laugh. She wasn't looking for anything special with Bam; for some reason her heart belonged to Ryan.

"That's alright. So, whats up?"

"Do you still want to come over and help me decorate the tree?"

"Won't you're girlfriend get mad?"

Bam paused for a moment then sighed. "Tammy isn't really my girlfriend she's just a-"

"Fuck buddy?"

"Yeah,"

"Look Bam, like I told you before I'm not an easy girl and I don't just fall head over heels for anyone. We're just friends. Okay?"

"That's all I want Julie. I can't lose you too. You just remind me so much of Dunn. I wish you could've met him. You two would've kicked it off!"

"Yeah, I'm sure we would!"

After getting directions from Bam, Julie headed inside to tell Eva where she was going. Eva nodded a little disappointed. She felt as if Julie didn't want to hang out with her anymore. She sighed and told Julie she'd see her around before leaving the apartment. Julie bundled up in a warm coat and put on her Ugg boots before stepping outside again with Ryan trailing behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've finally gotten out of my funk!!!! There is a LOT more to go. I'm thinking about 30 chapters. I've got some ideas how to end the story, but I'm not sure which one I want to use. Anyway, comments would be great!!! Going to try to do a few more chapters today to make up for lost times!!! :)