Status: Active--updates will be slow.

Ghost Of You

Shocked

Lily Bud floral shop was a very popular place in West Chester. Eva opened it up about a year ago. She planted a lot of the flowers at her house; since it's winter she didn't get much business except with the winter flowers like Christmas roses, Winter Jasmine, and Poinsettia. She also had little ornaments that she made and sold at the store. Julie glanced over at Ryan.

"This is your friends shop?" he asked.

"Yeah, Eva opened it up about a year ago. It does good business."

Julie got out of the car with Ryan following after her. She didn't know why, but she was nervous about telling her friend she could see Ryan's ghost. What if she didn't believe her? What if Eva thought she had gone crazy? A small part of Julie feared that. She just shook it off before opening the door and stepping inside. Eva wasn't behind the counter so Julie waited for her.

"So that Rose woman said I am here because I either have to tell everyone goodbye or about my death?" Ryan asked while staring down at Julie's 5'4 form.

"Yes, that's going to be fun-me trying to convince people that I can see you. Out of all the people in the world why is it I can only see you?"

Ryan grinned. "Beats the fuck out of me!"

"It's weird that you still act the same. Shouldn't you be depressed or something?"

Ryan walked around the small shop staring at all the winter flowers. He did feel depressed. For the longest time he didn't even think that he was dead until the accident came back to him. He sighed loudly to himself. So many people were calling him names saying he deserved what he got for drinking and driving; he wasn't even that drunk. Ryan drank way more than that before getting behind the wheel of a car. He even heard that they were calling him a murderer. Those fuckers didn't even know half of the story. He really didn't want to relive what happened with Julie just yet. He knew it would help him get the truth out to somebody other than Zach.

He hadn't seen Zach floating around so he either found peace or the dead couldn't interact with the dead on earth. Ryan had no clue. He was still getting used to everything. It was so weird too; that he just got done filming a movie called Living Will where he played a ghost haunting his friends now this happened. It was an eerie coincidence.

"I was until you came along. Going to all of your loved ones and trying to get them to see or even hear you is not fun."

"I'm sorry."

Eva rounded the corner staring at Julie with raised eyebrows. She had heard her talking to herself.

"Who are you talking too?" she asked.

Julie sighed. "Eva, there's something I have to tell you. I feel like a shitty friend for keeping this from you for three years, but you're the only one that will believe me. You say you believe in the paranormal right? Like ghosts and spirits?"

Eva nodded. "Yes, you know that."

"What if someone you knew could see a ghost?"

Eva narrowed her eyes. "Can you?"

"It started when I was sixteen. My Nana passed away and I could see her ghost. It was like having a conversation with a real person. I didn't believe in my gift so it went away; now it is back. I'm seeing Ryan Dunn."

Eva stood there for what seemed like forever without saying a word.

"Is she okay?" Ryan asked.

"She's fine. Just in shock I'm assuming."

Julie frowned over at her best friend. She knew she was more pissed about her never telling her about this. She looked a little upset, but nothing in her emotion showed that she didn't believe her.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Julie shrugged. "I didn't know how to tell you. So, you believe me?"

"Babe, why wouldn't I believe you? You know I believe in this shit. Have you talked to someone like a psychic?"

Ryan began to talk but Julie shushed him. "She can't hear you. Remember?"

"Well, tell her I said I and that it's a pleasure to meet her!"

Julie chuckled. "Ryan said hello and it's a pleasure to meet you!"

Eva smiled. "Hi! Why is he here?"

Julie talked to Eva for nearly thirty minutes about her session with Rose. Eva told her she needed to write letters to Ryan's loved ones, but Ryan insisted he wanted Julie to see them in person. She didn't know how all of this would pan out. She was just glad that Eva said she would be there with her in case she got thrown in jail for being a loony. They both decided to start with Bam.

"Actually, I think Angie will do." Ryan said. "I have to tell her it's okay that she moved on. I want her to be happy."

Julie nodded. "Find her and come back to us."

At that moment, Ryan disappeared again leaving Eva and Julie alone.

"The air feels cooler when he's around." Eva noticed.

Julie smiled. "I just don't understand-why me?"

Eva walked over to her best friend pulling her into a tight hug.

"Because you're amazing!" was all she said before Ryan came back.

"She's at her house. I'll tell you how to get there."

Julie's heart was pounding in her chest. Bam was a different story because she already met him the other night, but Angie; Ryan's Fiancee'? That was going to be harder. What if she didn't believe her or anything? Ryan could sense Julie's emotions by the beating of her heart. He knew he could touch her because he touched his friends; the only problem was he didn't know if she would be able to feel his touch. He followed the two best friends out to Julie's car. He was a little nervous as well. He just hoped Angie would believe Julie.