Status: Active--updates will be slow.

Ghost Of You

Angie

Eva could feel Ryan's presence as she sat in the front seat of the car. She couldn't believe that her friend could see him; somehow she was jealous, but happy for Julie. She meant what she said to her back at the shop-Julie was an amazing person. Even a ghost could see that. Julie would nod ever so often as she turned into a neighborhood. Ryan sighed as he remembered this neighborhood. He planned on marrying Angie and starting a family with her in their three bedroom house. All he wanted was for her to be happy now and from what he saw with her new boyfriend she was.

"That house on the left." Ryan said.

Julie came to a complete stop in front of the house. She sighed not really knowing how this was going to pan out. She was afraid that Angie would call the cops out on her. What person would believe the things she was about to say? Not a sane person. Julie got out of the car with Eva following beside her. Ryan was already on the porch waiting for them both.

"What if she doesn't believe me?" Julie asked him.

"She will." he responded.

Julie reached up to ring the doorbell. She gave Eva a small smile before the door opened. A small woman with shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes appeared in the doorway. She looked at the two girls with curiosity. Angie thought they were probably just a couple of fans wanting to pay their respects or to be nosy. She wasn't sure, but she kept her guard up.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"Hi Angie, I know you don't know us and this may seem a bit odd, but I need to talk to you about Ryan."

Angie narrowed her eyes. "Look, I've had fans knock on my door ever since he passed away. I'm not going to talk to some stranger about Ryan."

Angie was about to shut the door in their faces.

"Tell her I won't be upset if she decides to marry Will." Ryan quickly said.

"Ryan says he won't be upset if you marry will." Julie replied.

The door stopped just before it was shut all the way. Angie quickly pulled it back open staring at Julie in disbelief. How did this woman know about her boyfriend Will? They have only been dating for a few months now and she didn't tell that many people yet in case they thought she was replacing Ryan. That wasn't the case at all-she knew he'd want her to be happy and move on with her life.

"What do you mean by 'Ryan says'?" she asked.

Julie knew she had to tell Angie what was going on. Just by her presence she knew why Ryan loved her. She seemed like a wonderful woman who had a very big heart and got along with everyone she met. She decided to tell Angie that she was a medium and that Ryan's ghost had contacted her. Angie looked at Julie as if she was loony. Until Ryan told her to tell her something only the two of them knew; that they were planning on getting married in September of next year and they wanted to name their daughter Ava Michelle and their son Noah Scott. He also had a wedding band tattoo on his finger along with Angie's name on his inner arm. Also he talked about how they first met; their first time together, and their plans for the future.

Angie's mouth hung open. Only her and Ryan knew all of those things. Tears welled up in her eyes; this girl had to see him. She felt upset that this girl; someone Ryan never knew could see him. Why didn't he come to her? She could sometimes feel him around her or smell his cologne, but didn't think anything of it.

"He said that he visits you whenever he can." whispered Julie. "He loves you so much Angie; more than you can ever imagine. He only wants you to be happy."

Angie nodded. "I know that's what he wants." she cried. "Ry, I miss you so much. I miss not waking up to you and spending time with you and laughing at our stupid jokes. What happened that night?" Angie desperately wanted to know the truth.

Ryan only shook his head. He wasn't ready to recall that night. It was still somewhat of a blur to him. He wanted all of his family and friends to know how much he loved them before he told anyone.

"He's not ready for anyone to know yet. I'm sorry." Julie whispered. "He wants you to know that this isn't goodbye. He'll see you again someday."

Angie flung herself onto Julie. She was shocked that she was hugging and thanking her for this. Even though she thought she was crazy she did believe her. Angie could feel Ryan there with them so she knew it had to be true.

"Why is it that you can see him?" Angie asked.

"It's beats the hell out of me, but I believe I was put on this earth to help you all in your time of mourning. I really am sorry for your loss Angie. From talking to Ryan he really does love you and I know he always will."

"I will always love him too." she responded.

Angie felt somewhat relieved; like Ryan is finally getting the chance to say goodbye to his friends and family. At first she thought Julie was insane, but after her talking for Ryan she knew he was there and that she could indeed see him. Angie never really believed in ghosts. She just hoped that after Ryan told all his family and friends goodbye and that he loved them his spirit would finally go to heaven where he will be waiting for everyone else to show up.
♠ ♠ ♠
My mom's name is Angie. I hope you all liked this chapter. I was really hard to write. I could've made it more emotional but I'm sorry that's all I could give right now.