Status: ***ed Up.

Pepperland

I Don't Deserve To Fall This Way

My first love and kiss came from completely different people.

My first kiss was freshman year, first semester I think. The dude was mixed, and kinda cute. We were in Biology class, well actually, it was right after the bell rang and people were leaving Biology class. Before I could leave he pulled me into his lap and kissed me. I had never experience anything like that before and I was too scared, so it was just a simple peck. I don't know where the fuckin' teacher was, probably in the hall or something.

My first love came during second semester of my freshman year. First Kiss Boy dumped me during December, right before Christmas break and the next day started dating someone else. I was horrified and embarrassed, I was depressed as shit and I did't know what to do with my life. Pretty emo.

One of my friends told me of a boy that liked me, he was a year ahead of me and wanted to get to know me. We had so much in common and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been the person I am now. He introduced me to metal and rock, he was silly, fun to be around and he made me feel so loved. I adored him. What drove us off was that he wanted sex and I didn't. Eight months later he said that he wanted to take a 'break'. Dumb ass me, I accepted this and for the next two years I was warped around his finger, asking him if he was ready and he would say 'no' or 'not right now'.

Moral of this? Breaks in relationships don't work. Hell, they don't exist. And don't cloud your eyes with love. Things will be so different once you take off those dam glasses.
♠ ♠ ♠
Betrayed
by
Avenged Sevenfold