Status: ***ed Up.

Pepperland

The Ballad of Tommy Clayton and The Rawding Millionaire

So, since my today, consisted of twelve hours of sleep, I will tell you about Friday, which is one hundred times more exciting then typing down 'sleep, eat, shit, sleep some more'.

- Four in the morning, wake up to my alarm, feeling like P Shitty. Go take a bath before everybody get up, but my brother beat me to it. Take a bath in luke fuckin' warm water.
-By five I'm dressed and packed, waiting for my parents to hurry up.
- Around six, me and my folks are in the car, driving for three hours straight to Chicago for my freshman orientation.
- Around eight fifteen we are in Chicago, looking for a parking space and shit.
- By nine we're in Roosevelt University, we missed the breakfast, but I'm not hungry anyway. Go into room filled with students and shit, talk for a while and then split students up into colors, parents stay behind (by the all power grace of God).
- For two hours take a tour, play games (which were pretty chill) and talk.
- Go back to the main room and wait for parents to finish their orientation thing. When they do, everybody reunites and is herded out of the school down two blocks to the university center for lunch.
- Sit with my group, eat talk and shit. Get embarrassed by my mom in front of everyone. Feel pathetic and helpless again like in middle school. Give her cold shoulder.
- Go back to school, spend two hour free time going to different classes learning more shit. Get embarrassed even more by my mom, now I feel like I made the wrong choice at coming to that school and shit. She talks to me about my now 'dark attitude'. Instead of comfort, she pulls the Guilt card on me and makes me feel even worse.
- Wrap shit up, leave the school and walk across the street to Grand Park. Chase seagulls and shit. Go back into downtown; eat ice cream, go shopping, window shop.
-Around seven-ish. Go back to car, literally drive all around Chicago looking for a hotel. All of then cost at LEAST $160 for one night. End up leaving Chicago all together and getting a motel in a small town five hours later.
- Twelve at night. CRASH AND BURN.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Ballad of Tommy Clayton and The Rawding Millionaire
by
Of Mice and Men