Status: ***ed Up.

Pepperland

The Kids From Yesterday

Technically I'm cheating, posting more than one chapter in one day, but I don't give a FUCK!

I have always been a picky eater. It can't be too hot, spicy, cold, wet, funny looking, or touching other foods on my plate. And many other descriptions I can't bother with right now. It was for this reason that my parents set me on a strict diet of Happy Meals; simple and satisfying with a toy to keep me occupied. Every parent's dream box.

But even with Happy Meals I was picky. I hated burgers. I still do today. They taste bad, smell worse, and they are unhealthy as fuck. My parents figured out really quick that burger-filled Happy Meals do not satisfy their princess and they quickly switched to chicken nuggets. Their worse decision was not telling anyone else about the switch.

One afternoon, when I was about three, my mom sent me and my brother to my babysitter Ms. Tony. Ms Tony was chill as fuck and she loved me too pieces. She took me everywhere with here and I didn't mind at all. It was the first years with her that was really hell. Ms Tony was really religious and strict, so everything had a God complex in it. One day, Ms Tony's friend surprised me, my brother and the other kids with Happy Meals. We went to them immediately. That's when the problem was raised; they were all filled with burgers.

Everyone finished their burgers in record time, leaving me the last one at the bright red kiddie table.

"Finish your food Jamie," Ms Tony scolded while the other kids played and shit. I told her that I didn't like burgers, but she just went on about finishing. Play time ended and learning time began. My burger was cold by then and Ms Tony didn't hesitate to make an example of me to the other kids. With me being the bad example.

This got serious during nap time. I was still at that table, crying and begging her not to make me eat it. She told me that that was devil talk, and that alot of kids would be happy to have what I have and that I was selfish and crap. Not wanting to disappoint, I began eating the burger.

Two bites later, I was hauling chucks all over the table and carpet. I couldn't stop and I was screaming and crying 'Demon burger, demon burger!'

Ms Tony was surprisingly calm during this whole ordeal and after I finished my load she told me to lay down with the rest of the kids. I did so happily.

And that, was my earliest memory I remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Kids From Yesterday
by
My Chemical Romance