Status: Story is done! Subscribe to my new story! :D Thanks! <3

Innocence

Party

Image
One Month Ago

It was my senior year, and some friends were having a party.
That night that changed my life for forever. I remember walking up the steps of the lavish house with my brother Johnny. His best friends, Matt, Jimmy, Zacky, and Brian were with us, smoking a joint as we walked up the steps. Matt passed the joint to me, I took a puff and breathed it all in, exhaling sharply and then passing the joint to my brother, who repeated the process.

We were on our way to a house party that my brother’s friends from Good Charlotte was hosting. They had already broke into the music business, so they were well off. Matt bought all the booze and my brother bought weed and together the men invited all of their friends, who invited all of their friends, thus the word got out.

As we’re walking up the steps, we could feel the live music thumping through the bones of our feet. It was loud, but no one cared. When the door swings open, at least a hundred people are standing around with either a joint or a drink in hand.Good charlotte was the life of the party as usual, playing and singing, one of their hit songs.

“Hey, baby, hit me up over here!” Johnny shouts out over the music. Sara ran over to him, pecked his lips and dragged him onto the dance floor.

Once onto the floor Johnny and Sara start making out in front of everyone. Everyone else ran off with their women, so Matt nor myself know exactly what to do. Johnny and Sara move their kiss into a bedroom, slamming the door shut behind them and locking it tight. All his friends cheer. Minutes later, Anna’s loud groans of sexual pleasure are heard throughout the house.

I found myself a six -pack of beer and immediately cracked the first bottle. I feel Matt’s breath brush down my cheek. It’s warm as usually. I smell the weed on his breath and take another long drag of my own joint, finishing it off. I hand Matt a beer. He cracks it up and takes a long sip. He finds a joint nearby and puts it in my mouth and lights it. I smile and remove it after taking a long drag.

We sit like this for hours in the corner of the house. After a while, my brother and Johnny reappear from their bedroom. Johnny and I continue to chain smoke joints and crack bottles of beer in the corner, getting wasted. Everyone in this house is high.

I feel the room moving back and forth, back and forth. The colors are changing. The walls were green, then blue then back to green. I love this feeling. The feeling that everything’s going to be all right. It’s an amazing feeling, the music pulses through my veins.

I feel Matt’s hand on my inner thigh. He gets really horny when he’s drunk. It moves up my skirt slowly, his fingers just touching the surface of my skin. It feels so incredibly good. I feel shivers trickling up my spine. I feel cold. I take another long drag of my joint and then a long sip of my eleventh beer. I put my beer down and slide my hand around Matt’s neck. I pull his mouth on mine. He pushes his tongue down my throat.

We stop and stumble across the room into the bedroom my brother and Sara had used earlier that night. The door slams behind us and Matt immediately pushes me down against the mattress. He slips my skirt over my hips, pulling my panties down with them. He then rips my shirt off over my head. I find his trousers and pull them down, ripping his boxers off shortly after. He rips the shirt off over his head, just like he did with mine.

He falls down on top of me, thrusting himself into me violently. I shriek out in pain and in pleasure. This is my first. I’ve never felt more alive than now. Sex feels great. Every inch of my body is in love with this feeling of sex.

We roll around in the sheets until one of us climaxes. We collapse down into the mattress. I feel my eyes close.


Now

I sigh as the images fly into my head of the horrible night, the night my brother's best friend and I screwed around, the night I lost my virginity, it was one month ago today.

"Fuck!"

I say as I stare at the calendar i've never been late in my life, since i was twelve. I grab my keys and my phone and walk down the stairs I drive to the Quik-E mart near my home.

I grab a pregnancy test and a bottle of Sunny-D. I hand the man my debit card and sigh, I drive home and run into my room I drink some of the drink, then I do the first test.

I stare down in absolute shock, at the little pink, '+' sign, I groan as I stare in the mirror

"I'm pregnant!"
♠ ♠ ♠
New story!