Status: Story is done! Subscribe to my new story! :D Thanks! <3

Innocence

Good-bye High School

Image
Less than a week later, I’m with my high school graduating class graduating from high school. It feels so good! We’re all in our purple and gold graduating gown and cap. The school administration is calling off our names as we individually walk across the stage to receive our diploma with a big smile spread of success spread across our faces.

“Maci Caldwell ,” the assistant principal calls out. I walk across the stage with a huge smile as the crowd cheers. I reach the principal and shake his hand and receive my diploma. There’s a camera flash as I shake his hand and walk off the stage.

I look into the audience and see my brother, his girlfriend and my father, and the rest of Avenged sevenfold all waving and cheering like idiots. I smile and laugh at the sight of them. I sit back down in my chair and wait for the rest of my graduating class to walk across the stage, receive their diplomas while shaking the principal’s hand while a camera flashes in front of their eyes.

It takes another hour for everyone’s name to be read off. It’s the slowest hour of my life! Once that’s done, the principal comes up to the podium and says a few words.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the graduating class of 2010!” he shouts. We as a graduating class stand up and give a shout and throw our caps into the air. Mine flies up and comes right back down into my hands. A camera flashes in front of me again.

I walk out of the auditorium and see Johnny, Sara, Brian, Zacky, Jimmy, Matthew with purple roses in his hands, and my Dad standing there waiting for me. Matt runs over and gives me a hug and hands me the flowers

“Yay!” Sara cheers. “Yay for a high school diploma!” Jimmy says as he hugs me and squeezes me tight.

“Congratulations, sweetie,” my dad says, handing me a bouquet of pink roses. He hugs me and kisses my cheek. “All right, dinner’s on me!”

“Yay dinner!!” Brian says, grinning.

“Your a fat ass.” I say to Brian.

“You love me.” he replies taking a picture of us smiling.

“Me and the kid are hungry!” I say.

“Lets all take my car.” My dad says, we all go to his car and he drives us to Red Lobster.

Forty minutes later, we’re sitting in the middle of Red Lobster on the shoreline, in Huntington. We’re sitting at a round table and all enjoying the appietizer of their yummy bread. I take a sip of my Diet Coke and focus back into the situation.

“Wait so Matt just got signed, and he's going to get famous, while you raise your son?" My dad asks.

“Yup.” I say.

“It'll all work out.” Matt says smiling at my dad.

“Good, I can't wait to meet this little man.” He admits.

“Or girl” I whisper.

“You want a girl?” he asks.

“I do.” I tell him.

“I want a son.” Matt says.

Everyone says, "Aw!" And Matt smiles his cute smile.

“So, Maci, what are you going to do?” my dad asks.

“What?” I ask.

“About College and the baby” he clarifies.

“I don’t know,” I say. “I guess I’ll go to school online.”

“That's a good plan.” My dad tells me. I laugh at Jimmy and then say, "Yeah it is."

“Jimmy take the straws out of your nose!” I say.

”No I'm a walrus."

We all sit there laughing at Jimmy as he acts inappropriately. As soon as dinner ends we all say our goodbye's, but my dad stops me.

"Honey...I have something I want to give you."

"Oh?" I ask,

He takes a wrinkled paper from his pocket and hands it to me, I stare at it, "Sixteen grand, dad are you joking?"

"Maci, I don't have much time, and I want you and the baby to have a good life...spend some of it on college, and the rest on the baby!"

"Thank you dad!" I say hugging him, "It's no problem baby girl!" He replies, "Want a ride home...?"

"Yeah, Johnny and Sar left me." He smiles and leads me to his car, he drives me to the apartment, I walk in and my brother and his girlfriend are on the couch, practically doing it. "What the fuck!" I yell, they both jump in the air and he frowns, "Sorry!" I roll my eyes and walk into my room, I turn my music on and then I open my private bathroom, I start a bath and sigh, I take my sweaty dress off and then slowly I get into the nice bath.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D