Destiny of Camelot; Destiny of a Druid

Plan's And Decision's

Birds chirped and sunlight came into the room where Ania was resting. Ania was already awake but her eyelids were so heavy she kept them closed. Listening intently to the voices in the other room. Ania was pleased that she ended up in the place she wanted to be, but she had lied, how would she be able to fix that? The guards would want to tell her parents where she was and would want to take her home to rest there. She had to think and fast. The door opened and Ania jumped and sat up, gasping loudly as she hurt her wound. Merlin spilled water from the jug he was carrying as he ran over to her side. He placed it on the bed side table and knelt at the bed.

"Are you alright? I'm sorry for scaring you" He said and made her lie back down.

"I'm fine, thank you Merlin"

Merlin looked at her; how did she know his name?

"Even people in the lower town know about Gaius and his apprentice" She smiled.

"Oh" Merlin smiled and relaxed a little.

Merlin's hand was resting on Ania's stomach and he felt something warm and sticky slowly cover his hand. Merlin took his hand away and looked at the red liquid before standing and shouting on Gaius. Gaius ran in, took one look and ran back out grabbing some scissors and more thread and a needle.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"I'm fine thank you, I do have a slight fever though"

"Yes, I'll take care of that, Merlin. I need you to do my rounds for me today, I'll stay and look after Miss...?"

"Just call me Ania please" Ania smiled.

Gaius smiled back, the girl had such a charming smile that was very contagious. Who would really want to hurt her? Perhaps the man last night had wanted something more and used a weapon to scare her, but she fought her way out of it. Perhaps she was stronger than she let on.

"Gaius, I have a favour to ask"

"What can I do for you?"

"I lied, I'm not from the lower town. I'm from farther West, I just wasn't sure if the guards would bring me in if I wasn't from Camelot."

"May I ask what you're doing away out here?"

"I have information for Camelot. There is a man, well a sorcerer, his name is Borsinmor. He is from my land, he was a druid" Ania said and took a deep breath as Gaius cut the stitches that had snapped and pulled them out of her skin.

"He then started to dabble in darker magic and declared himself a sorcerer. I do not know his real name before Borsinmor, but I know he was from Camelot. He declared he was going to seek revenge on King Uther, he is out to get Arthur. The story is that when Borsinmor was turning ten, his family were slaughtered by Uther hand and so he would take away Uther's family."

"Oh my. Well, I'll have to tell the King"

"Please don't tell him I'm not from Camelot"

"He will reward you. He will be grateful you went out of your way"

"Yes, but you see." Ania sighed and pulled down the sleeve of her dress and revealed the mark of the Druids.

Gaius's eyes flashed and he stayed silent. Ania knew he was contemplating what would be the right thing to do, tell his King or help a druid. Gaius stood and nodded at Ania and got a cloth, he cleaned up the blood and then re-stitched her wound before leaving to consult the King. Ania lay in her bed and closed her eyes with a sigh. This wasn't going the way she had planned, she had to think more carefully before she spoke.

Gaius walked with haste to the grand hall where King Uther would be. Gaius thought to himself about Ania and her wound, if she was not actually attacked the way she had said, then how else would she of been attacked? Was it Borsinmor? If it was why didn't he follow her to Camelot? Gaius sighed, Ania had a lot of explaining to do.